This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week 50 Kona solid charm pack makes me happy

A big congratulations to IceCreamObssessed!! You are the winner of the Migration Layer Cake!! Yay for you! Email me your address and I will get your prize out to you asap!

This week I want to giveaway a Kona Solid (pastel) charm pack. I am sure you've seen the amazing patterns and ideas that we've come up with using those precuts and what a better way to get you started than to give one away.....Did you see the way cool pattern Dawn (an awesome customer/friend) did, using the Kona jelly roll!??!!? WOW, I tell you. I love that quilt.

My question to you is: What are your plans for summer!??! Me? My summer is full of moving, and remodeling. I am hope-hope-hoping to squeeze a little family vacation in, but we'll see. OH, And I'm going on a trip (to Sweden) with my Mom (and grandparents, Aunt, Uncle and a few cousins) that I am SO excited about. It is actually going to happen 5 days after we close on our house, so not very good timing, but hopefully it will be a nice way to end a pretty stressful time!
    So, do tell....what are your plans?!?!?

Re: Week 50 Kona solid charm pack makes me happy

Congrats IceCreamObsessed!!! And thanks for the tea towel! It arrived today! now to the question. This summer, I plan on organizing, organizing, organizing. I live in a 2 bedroom home with 3 children, and it's getting a little crowded!!! We've got to get rid of what we don't need, and pack away some stuff!! Also, my hubby and I are planning our first vacation together (without children) since our honeymoon 7 years ago!!! can't wait!! also plan on spending lots of time outside, and finishing some projects i've been putting off!!

Comment

Congrats IceCreamObsessed...enjoy the layer cake!!!

I am on a project in Saudi Arabia so this will be a different summer for me. Very hot for one thing!! Lots of time indoors to sew!! But the big event will be in a couple of weeks when my husband and I meet in ITALY!!! We're very excited about it!

Comment

My youngest daughter will be moving out, thus giving me an extra room to turn into a sewing room. My hubby bought me a sewing cabinet and a few other organizational supplies, so I'll be setting up a dedicated area for my quilting. He already says I have too much. Jeesh, I haven't even started collecting yet. I'll need to set up some type of system to disguise just how much I do collect. We have a Shop Hop coming up in June, and then the Knoxville Quilt Show in July. Lots of fun things to do this summer.

Georgette

Comment

Congrats to IceCreamObsessed -- show us what you make from it!

We'll spend most of this summer at our house on Cape Cod. Last summer we spent nearly 3 weeks in China, so this year we're staying closer to home. I always have great plans for sewing in the summer, but I get lazy and just go to the beach!
          Ruth Ann in MA

Comment

This is the first summer in about 27 years that I haven't worked. I am planning on quilting, quilting, quilting and oh yeah maybe some embroidery! I guess I will have to do some organizing to then for all the scraps I will have!

Comment

Congrats Icreamobsessed.

I'm trying to complete projects and get started on Christmas stuff. Oh yea and work.

Lynne Leavell

Comment

Wonderful summer in store for me. I will be spending LOTS of time with my new granddaughter and introducing her to the lake. And then I will be helping my daughter move into her home only forty miles away after having her live over 1400 miles away for the past six years!! Lots of time on the lake, picnics on the deck and enjoying life this summer.

Comment

Congratulations IceCreamObsessed!

Plans for the summer. A shop hop in southwestern PA the 2nd weekend of June with my Bestest Friend, hope to hit a beach for a day or two, getting computer and papers organized, lots of quilting projects, and getting extra hugs from my DS #2 who leaves for the Marines on Aug. 30th.

Have a great week everyone!

Hugs,
                  quilting trish
                  http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
                  http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
                  http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Congratulations Icecreamobsessed!!! Love the quilt on the link...great ideas everywhere on the 'net!

This summer we plan on taking the boys to Vancouver to Playland and to a couple of other sights. Maybe Granville Island, the science museum, the aquarium. Whatever their 10 and 7 year old hearts desire to do in Vancouver in the summer.

Heather
                    🍄 Heather🍄

Comment

Plans for summer...to live through it. Doesn't that sound dismal!? We are doing a remodel adding a small addition and garage but it's one of those projects that is going to really entail much more than it sounds like. I hope to pacify myself by sewing LOTS.

Comment

Hope to see the family and do some quilting together. Both of my daughters quilt so it would be fun just to spend time together sewing and buying fabric.

Have a nice summer

Judy

Comment

My summer will be spent in my pool exercising cause I need to lose weight!!!! The rest of the time I'm going to try to do some quilting.
                          Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Your summer sounds fabulous!

My plans for the summer involve redecorating our apartment, completing my daughter's quilt and getting started on other quilts. Thank you so much for posting that Robert Kaufman quilt. It's gorgeous and at the top of my to do list now!

Comment

I will have a very busy summer with my 3 Grandchildren that live close to me, i will have them while school is out. My daughter and her family will visit the end of July from NC can't wait to see them. I hope to get a quilt or two in there somewhere. It is going to be a great summer. Time with all my grandchildren is a treat.

Betty

Comment

Working...
                              X