X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LavenderBlue
    replied
    Re: Week 46 Tools of the trade...

Definitely capris and a crisp and cool shirt, especially white - white just makes me feel cooler!

Leave a comment:

• myholidayboyz
    replied

I'm a capri gal, but I do like the knee length shorts and skirts.... But I wear capris and t-shirts most of all (with sweatshirts and tennis shoes, because it's cold up here!).

Leave a comment:

• Heather1967
    replied

Congrats SuzieQ54!!!!

I would LOVE a binding tool. Would save me from buying one because I know I'm going to need to eventually. LOL.

My go to summer outfit is capris and a tee with bare feet and sandals. Comfy, easy, cool and classic.

Heather

Leave a comment:

• shell.scraps
    replied

Congrats SuzieQ!!!

The binding tool is DA BOMB!! I am gonna have to buy one eventually...

For summer I am a shorts and tank kinda gal. I have a large selection of capris and shorts and many many tanks (dressy and cas) since I live in Alabama and we usually have summer from April until November LOL....

Leave a comment:

• sewhot
    started a topic Week 46 Tools of the trade...

Week 46 Tools of the trade...

Congrats to this weeks winner (of the Amy Butler LOVE charm pack) SUZIEQ54. Please email (private message me) your shipping info and we will ship that beauty out to you asap!

This week I owe you an apology...apparently I missed a week. My brain is FRIED. Between sick kids, taxes, new updates, life, selling my house...blah blah blah, I lost count of the days. I am so sorry.

So for the giveaway this week I wanted to give you one of the BEST tools we have! Yup, you know it....THE BINDING TOOL!!! Talk about something making our lives easier (right). We love this tool. SO I want to give one away this week.....all you have to do is tell me:

What is your go-to summer outfit?! Are you a short shorts gal, a knee length shorts lady, capri fan or do sun dresses do it for you!??!?! And why?

Me, I am kind of at a loss this season. I guess I'd have to go with capri's cause I can NO longer get away with shorts. (hello hail-damage) I do like cute summer dresses too....

Sheesh, I need to start working out....like 3 months ago! Hahahah!!
Working...
X