This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Week 46 Tools of the trade...

Definitely t-shirts but since I'm no where near the bod I want, I would have to say (dreadingly) jeans....all my friends make fun of me because I wear jean all the time....hot, cold, whatever.....

I should've started working out six weeks after having my baby (which he is now 10 months old) but I do need to start and I will, I promise...

Comment

As a new quilter, the binding tool would be wonderful to have. My summer attire, at home, is walking shorts and a t shirt. To go out I wear light weight slacks or jeans. I'm way past wearing shorts in public.
      Mary Ellen

Comment

Summer clothes here range from tank tops and capris to polar fleece and jeans in 24 hours. I just love the Seattle area!
        Be who you are and say what you feel
        because those who mind don't matter,
        and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

very long shorts or short capris and a big room t shirt. would love to try that binding tool.

Comment

My favorite is capris and a t-shirt ....that are very comfy!

Comment

Shorts, t's and flip flops But I am pregnant so it will probably be capris and nice maternity shirts for a while. At least I am due in July

Comment

Hi, it's me and I'm happy to be here!!! Congrats to all of you at Missouri Star Quilt Company!!! You have really got a great program of tutorials/videos/blog/and the Daily Deal!!

I've learned several things from MSQ and one of the best so far is.......................
                ****that I don't have celulite...........it's HAIL DAMAGE!!!!! ****

I grew up wearing pedal pushers, so I'm glad the cropped pants came along and I'm hoping they are here to stay!!!! Thank you again !!

Comment

I am definitely a shorts and tank top gal. Love to be comfortable and cool!

Comment

Congtats SuzieQ!
                    I love Tank tops, shorts and bare feet (when Im home) and if I go out I put on flip flops. See we do run around in bare feet in Kentucky....lol

Comment

When I retired 6 years ago, I gave away all my work clothes and vowed to NEVER wear pantyhose again. My warm weather go to outfit is a tank top, shorts/capis and comfortable shoes.

Happy Sewing,
                      Rae

Comment

Hi all! I'm so new to quilting, but the couple I have done have definitely got me needle thread and binding tool! Ok, ok....enough wittyness.

I work in the home so my pj's are my work wear. So i'm definitely a comfy capri and t-shirt gal! And FLIP FLOPS FOREVER!!

Comment

OH Wow! A binding tool! I have been drooling over them for months! (Mops up self and keyboard ;-) )

I used to dislike capri's, but since the years and gravity have not been kind, they are my favorites! And flip-flops! Definitely Flip-Flops!!!!!!! Also, funky t-shirts!

Comment

The Binding Tool is on my wish list. Congrats to the winner and Thank you for the giveaway.

Comment

I could REALLY use a binding tool.
                              My favorite atire is blue jeans and sleeveless shirt for working in my flower garden.
                              Max

Comment

Originally posted by sewhot View Post
                                Congrats to this weeks winner (of the Amy Butler LOVE charm pack) SUZIEQ54. Please email (private message me) your shipping info and we will ship that beauty out to you asap!

This week I owe you an apology...apparently I missed a week. My brain is FRIED. Between sick kids, taxes, new updates, life, selling my house...blah blah blah, I lost count of the days. I am so sorry.

So for the giveaway this week I wanted to give you one of the BEST tools we have! Yup, you know it....THE BINDING TOOL!!! Talk about something making our lives easier (right). We love this tool. SO I want to give one away this week.....all you have to do is tell me:

What is your go-to summer outfit?! Are you a short shorts gal, a knee length shorts lady, capri fan or do sun dresses do it for you!??!?! And why?

Me, I am kind of at a loss this season. I guess I'd have to go with capri's cause I can NO longer get away with shorts. (hello hail-damage) I do like cute summer dresses too....

Sheesh, I need to start working out....like 3 months ago! Hahahah!!
                                Hey don't feel bad I'm in the same boat, but since I'm nearing retirement I don't care! I go for the comfort! I like capri pants, and then when it gets really hot I like the sun dresses so I can catch a breeze. hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X