X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pam
    replied
    Re: Week 46 Tools of the trade...

My favorite is capris and a t-shirt ....that are very comfy!

Leave a comment:

• danna
    replied

very long shorts or short capris and a big room t shirt. would love to try that binding tool.

Leave a comment:

• toggpine
    replied

Summer clothes here range from tank tops and capris to polar fleece and jeans in 24 hours. I just love the Seattle area!

Leave a comment:

• emmy
    replied

As a new quilter, the binding tool would be wonderful to have. My summer attire, at home, is walking shorts and a t shirt. To go out I wear light weight slacks or jeans. I'm way past wearing shorts in public.
    Mary Ellen

Leave a comment:

• da1nonly
    replied

Definitely t-shirts but since I'm no where near the bod I want, I would have to say (dreadingly) jeans....all my friends make fun of me because I wear jean all the time....hot, cold, whatever.....

I should've started working out six weeks after having my baby (which he is now 10 months old) but I do need to start and I will, I promise...

Leave a comment:

• desertquilter
    replied

I usually go with Capris and a tee shirt. Whatever it is, it has to be 100% cotton. It is too hot out here in Phoenix not to have the breath-ability (is that a word?) of cotton.

Leave a comment:

• candela59
    replied

I love my capris and cotton babydoll blouses...live in them all summer long! I'm soooooooo tired of being cold... come on sun!!!

Leave a comment:

• Alphabetty
    replied

Tank top, flip flops, Bermuda shorts. Can't believe I wear this until its so so hot here that anything else seems ridiculous. I tone it down for work -- with my work clothes I wear capris and short sleeves and nicer flip flops ! This is Texas-- lots of our quilts end up as wall hangings......!

Leave a comment:

• MaryonLakePulaski
    replied

Yes, I know that everyone is grateful that the shorts are history and capri pants are the new staple of summer for me!!

Leave a comment:

• MarianneK
    replied

I wear capri pants year round here in Florida. I've got lousy legs I don't dare show! In my youth, short shorts!!!

Leave a comment:

• Vicki
    replied

Congratulations SUZIEQ54! I'm not comfortable with my legs on display (not a pretty thing) so I wear jeans almost all the time. The only difference between summer and winter is the length of my sleeves and the number of layers! I do wear capris at home, though.

Leave a comment:

• cristiS
    replied

It's cotton skirts and soft fitted tshirts for me - it's literally my summer uniform! I just need to whip up a couple new skirts so that I can change it up a bit

Leave a comment:

• maggiegarcia06
    replied

Summer is my absolute FAVORITE season for sure. I am a shorts and tank top girl though the shorts have been getting longer and the tank top straps have been getting wider as I have gotten older but I still love to get sun! I'm all about being comfortable yet modest ... and for footwear i'm all about flip flops ... really i would love to go bare foot if i could, but stores and such frown on that so i give in and put the littlest shoes on that i can get away with ... happy warm weather all

Leave a comment:

• annmarie
    replied

I'm a shorts & tank top kind of gal around the house in the summer BUT just give me an excuse to go into town & it is a skirt & nice top for me - I love dressing up to go to town! Would love to win the binding tool too. Thanks for the opportunity to win!

Leave a comment:

• humboldtcherry
    replied

A sarong and tank top.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X