This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week 46 Tools of the trade...

Congrats to this weeks winner (of the Amy Butler LOVE charm pack) SUZIEQ54. Please email (private message me) your shipping info and we will ship that beauty out to you asap!

This week I owe you an apology...apparently I missed a week. My brain is FRIED. Between sick kids, taxes, new updates, life, selling my house...blah blah blah, I lost count of the days. I am so sorry.

So for the giveaway this week I wanted to give you one of the BEST tools we have! Yup, you know it....THE BINDING TOOL!!! Talk about something making our lives easier (right). We love this tool. SO I want to give one away this week.....all you have to do is tell me:

What is your go-to summer outfit?! Are you a short shorts gal, a knee length shorts lady, capri fan or do sun dresses do it for you!??!?! And why?

Me, I am kind of at a loss this season. I guess I'd have to go with capri's cause I can NO longer get away with shorts. (hello hail-damage) I do like cute summer dresses too....

Sheesh, I need to start working out....like 3 months ago! Hahahah!!

Re: Week 46 Tools of the trade...

Congrats SuzieQ!!!

The binding tool is DA BOMB!! I am gonna have to buy one eventually...

For summer I am a shorts and tank kinda gal. I have a large selection of capris and shorts and many many tanks (dressy and cas) since I live in Alabama and we usually have summer from April until November LOL....
    Michele

Comment

Congrats SuzieQ54!!!!

I would LOVE a binding tool. Would save me from buying one because I know I'm going to need to eventually. LOL.

My go to summer outfit is capris and a tee with bare feet and sandals. Comfy, easy, cool and classic.

Heather
      🍄 Heather🍄

Comment

I'm a capri gal, but I do like the knee length shorts and skirts.... But I wear capris and t-shirts most of all (with sweatshirts and tennis shoes, because it's cold up here!).
        ~barb

Comment

Definitely capris and a crisp and cool shirt, especially white - white just makes me feel cooler!

Comment

I''ve never been one to wear shorts, always had to wear long sleeves and pants cause I'm very succeptible to burning, and I'd break out in a really bad rash and blisters if i'm in the sun too long!! So it's gauzy flowy skirts, and lightweight long sleeves for me! and of course a wide brimmed hat!! If I'm gonna be inside all day, I love tanks though, usually just with a pair of jeans!

Comment

Congrats to SUZIEQ54!!

I spend most of the summer in a bathing suit on the beach, but I like capris when I have to put on real clothes!
              Ruth Ann in MA

Comment

Congratulations SUZIEQ54!!

Sewhot you are forgiven. I know the demands of "life". The binding tool is a perfect giveaway for such a demanding week.

My go-to summer outfit is a summer dress with sandals. I feel comfy and relaxed on the beach with a book, chair and umbrella.

Oh I can't forget that refreshing drink!

Comment

Congratulations SUZIEQ54!

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE that binding tool

Lets see, My summer outfit would definitely have to be my bathing suit because I live in Florida!!!!

Kelly

Comment

I like wearing huge t-shirts, shorts, and bare feet at home. If I go out I like wearing long shorts, jeans, skorts, and tops of course. Usually t-shirts or loose fitting tops that are light weight.
                    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Originally posted by janluna View Post
                      I like wearing huge t-shirts, shorts, and bare feet at home. If I go out I like wearing long shorts, jeans, skorts, and tops of course. Usually t-shirts or loose fitting tops that are light weight.
                      and of course sandles.
                      Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Congratulations SusieQ!

Even though I would love to live at the beach, I live in the mountains (my 2nd love). I work in the garden alot in the summer so I choose shorts and tank tops. Have to forgo the air conditioner this summer alot also cause of the rise in electricity costs so I'll be wearing those shorts and tank tops inside too. As for running here and there, I love the sundresses and sandels. I may even try to make a sundress myself this year. I may quilt pretty darn good, but just can't get the hang of some of those clothing patterns out there.

Have a great week everyone!

Hugs,
                        quilting trish
                        http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
                        http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
                        http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Yeah! I've been thinking about the Binder Tool since I saw it on one of your videos!

My summer attire when I'm not at work is jeans and short sleeved shirts. I tend to give people "snow blindness" if I show my legs!

Comment

Capris or jeans and a lightweight top.

Comment

I'm a shorts and tank top gal. Here in Arizona, we get ridiculously hot in the summer. thus i am usually without shoes also.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X