This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week 42 Charm of your Choice...

Congratulations this week to AnnMarie! You are this weeks winner of the Spring Fever Charm pack! Email me your info and we will ship that prize out to you asap.

This week you have the chance to win a charm pack! ANY charm pack [as long as we have it in stock]

I would like to know....What are your current favorite lines of fabric? Is there any trend you particularly like or would you like to see something different? Are you all for one manufacturer (IE: moda, westminster, benartex) or do you like them all?

Lets discuss, shall we....

Re: Week 42 Charm of your Choice...

Congrats!!

You know...I'm not picky...I like many many manufacturers...

my favorite lines right now though are all about graphic prints...bright rich colors.....and fun designs!!
    Michele

Comment

I love so many of them ...right now I am liking the Civil War repros.

Comment

Hello, my name is Barb and I'm addicted to Moda. I have yet to see a Moda line that I don't love...
        ~barb

Comment

I love anything Moda, also the Bali Pops, and I love the 60's style bright prints, big flowers, etc

Comment

Mine is Northcott collections at the moment but it changes periodically. I also love Bernatex and Blank quilting.
            sigpic

Comment

I love all the bright bold fabrics, Oz, Hunky Dory, Verna, Sent With Love, and especially love Moda. I also like the less bold, like Garden Party. Would love a Charm Pack of that! I think Moda quality is the best! I also like Studio E. And Northcott's quality.
              See what I'm sewing at http://disfordovey.blogspot.com

Comment

My favorite fabrics right now are things like Whimsy and Hunky Dory. And I just saw a posting of a new line introduced for Christmas called Gnoma Claus that is adorable! I don't shop by manufacturer, just by style and quality.

Comment

Congratulations AnnMarie!

On my wishlist.....So St. Croix, Nicey Jane, Meadowsweet, Freebird, Eden, any of Sweetwater's fabrics. That's the short list.
                  http://dottyjanedesigns.blogspot.com/

Comment

Congrats to the winner of the latest contest!

Oh my, I have so many favorites - Moda's Garden Party by Blackbird is one of them - love everything that Barb & Alma do! I also really like the Collections For A Cause, LOVE Cherish Nature by Deb Strain, I and I like Looking Back Charm by Brannock & Patek and the Moda Blush is pretty too, though I don't usually go for so much "pink" - but love the paisleys!

I'd love to see some new Christmas Charm Packs - not that I NEED any, but you know, NEED has nothing to do with it!

Happy fabric shopping everyone,
                    Amy

Comment

I like to think I love them all, but I do find usually am drawn to MODA....
                      Quilterdar

Comment

I love anything moda, but if I had to pick, I would say Swanky ( because thats what I'm working with now...lol) I love the pastel colors

Comment

CONGRATS....ANN MARIE
                          That is a hard question .....they are ALL soooo beautiful.....I looked againg that all the charm packs.....I think my fav right now is Somerset Cottage by RJR......
                          bopeep
                          sigpic

Comment

Congrats to AnnMarie -- enjoy!

Guess if I HAD to pick one manufacturer, it would be Moda, but it's a tough choice.

My weaknesses are Asian prints and Christmas collections, but then when I see something new, my favorites change!
                            Ruth Ann in MA

Comment

I really like Moda, but other manufacturers are great also. I'd love to see Moda's French Lace Batiks line. I'm not sure if it's out yet or not as I've not been able to find it anywhere.
                              Strength and honor are her clothing; she shall rejoice in time to come.

Comment

Working...
                              X