This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Giveaway Week 31 Aug 21st - 28th

Mine are used and if I make one for someone I always tell them to please use it and enjoy it.

Comment

A bit of both. A friend made me a quilt that I absolutely love and I tend to keep that one 'on display' (though I do also use it on the guest bed when folks come to stay.) But things I've made and kept, I use. Last Christmas I made quilts for a friend's kids (ages 1 & 3) and in my note I said specifically that I expected the quilts to be used, abused, spilled on, etc. Just as well I did because the Dad was trying to get the kids to keep the quilts for 'special' (ha! like a one year old cares about 'special') and the kids just wanted to put them on the floor and roll around on them.
      Slainte!

Liz

:icon_pcnoob:

Comment

Both, as my quilts are on my beds, and also draped over furniture and hang on the walls. I love to quilt and to give away quilts. My daughter's dog has his own quilt that he uses on cold mornings after doing his morning duties.

Comment

Stacker (I do use them on the back of the couch).

Comment

I do a little bit of both
            bjsmith57

Comment

I use my quilts. The only ones stacked are to give away.
              Janet

"You cannot use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have."

Maya Angelou

Comment

I am both--user/stacker. My embroidery quilts that I made from HoopSisters are on the walls and my regular quilts are all over the house and at other's homes as well.

Comment

Mostly use them, everyone has their own for the winter time. Always one on the front porch swing, in the car, one with the picnic supplies. Always a pile for anyone who needs one. The really nice and expensive ones are out for guest to see only. Where do wall hanging fall into this?
                  sigpic

Comment

User~ Definately ... Gotta have them to cuddle with ...

Comment

I am a quilt user. One day, I hope I have made so many that I become a stacker as well as a user.

Comment

Mine are always used as I intend them to be.
                        :icon_rolleyes:

Comment

I have one on my bed that we love. I have others that I just layer on the guest bed and will eventually gift them.

Comment

Working...
                          X