This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Giveaway Week 29 Jul 31st - Aug 7th

I am working on blocks for a mystery quilt...

Comment

Only was able to sew about an hour today. We took a few days off and I took along a hand-sewing project which provided me with a bit of sewing while we were traveling.

Comment

Summer break is nearly over, so I've been at school the last two days. I had to replace the heating coil in the dryer this afternoon, and then start battling the laundry pile. I will probably get no sewing in tonight, but the next week will be a sewing frenzy before school starts.

Comment

Making an X's & O's quilt from watching Jenny's tutorial. I only have 4 rows left to put together. It is a gift for a wedding next month! Added 1 row tonight. Bright colored batiks and muslin.

Comment

No sewing today, but lots and lots of shopping for fabric, thread, wooly nylon, patterns, etc. I learned a new technique for elastic waists and am still learning more for my serger, that I haven't had out and used in years. I will be in a sewing coma all weekend, trying to get these projects done!

Comment

I didn't sew today but I did get a baby quilt mailed to my niece. She is going to love it. The next items on my list are Christmas tree skirts for my tree and my moms. Shh.. its a secret, don't tell.
              SarahPlainandTall

Comment

Just enough time for a few blocks.

Comment

I'm working on some Christmas goodies and a few things for me!
                  Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Been sewing on a pillow sham

Comment

Working on cutting pieces for new project and picking up from last. I have lots of time to sew today.

Comment

Sewing today! Hoping to finish a children's charity quilt
                        ~Rebecca

Comment

Did some sewing today. What is that saying about how time flies when you are having fun. Well that is what happened.

Comment

Working...
                          X