This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Giveaway Week 21 May 29th - Jun 5th

I don't eat either, but I keep water or coffee by my side. Those keep me going a good long time. Congratulations winners!
    Theda :icon_wave:

There is no Quilter's Anonymous because no one wants to quit.

"Smurf Machine" - 1981 Necchi, "Anna Sophia" - Brother SE400, "Ellie Bleu" - Juki 2010,
    "Carlie Rae" - Babylock Crescendo

Comment

I don't eat snacks, but I always have iced tea or juice.

Comment

Those Pink Snowball cupcakes that have the marshmallow in the middle and coconut on the outside.!
        https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
        Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Water for me ... I get too messy from buttered popcorn and m&m's ..those are my TV snacks!

Comment

When I am in need of a little snack I grab a clif bar. I like the mint chocolate. It has crisped rice and oatmeal with caffeine in it for great energy. The mint tasts like a thin mint girl scout cookie. The bar is soft and not hard like a granola bar. So I don't have to worry about it being messy.

However, these things are rather addictive. I have probably eaten too many of them. If you see a horse drawn on paper that the proportions are not right with its belly.....the common term for this is.....the horse has had too many oats.

This old gray mare has had too many oats LOL!
            Blogging ahead.....research in quilting and sewing with a dab of cooking/recipes too.

https://myquiltprojects.wordpress.com/

https://thecookbookproject.wordpress.com/

Comment

Cinnamon fire sticks! Congrats ladies!
              Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Fruit, any kind
                ♥♥♥ JAM ♥♥♥

Comment

Well....woo hoo! My first weekly points....I sure could use them! Moving into a new house and picking a color theme for each room might incur new fabrics! And, there should be a new wall hanging for the living room, wouldn't ya think?

My favorite snack is not food, I do have a glass of iced tea near by, but no where near my fabric! Today, I will be organizing the sewing room/ fabric to move to the new house and set-up th new sewing room by June 7th. Meanwhile, my projects are on hold? UGH!
                  Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

I keep dove chocolates in my sewing room.

Comment

Ok diet coke , or pistachio

Comment

Congrats to the 2 lucky winners!! I tend to get wrapped up in what I'm doing so I don't snack while sewing. I do drink a lot of ice tea while quilting.

Comment

I enjoy some grapes. Red or Green, but must be seedless. I put them in a bowl beside my machine, and it's a great go to snack.

Congrats to the last weeks winners.
                          There are no perfect quilts, because I am a imperfect quilter.

Sharon :icon_hi:

Comment

Yay for jcarmody and shermur!

Sewing time snacks are pretty specific here: Hanover Butter Snaps pretzels vs. Dove milk chocolate Promises vs. golden raisins.

Comment

I don't snack often when I'm sewing - I'm concentrating too hard! I do, however, usually have a cup of coffee at hand (away from whatever fabric I'm touching at the moment). I do love chocolate when I do snack

Comment

Coffee.
                                When the quilt is done, then I have a snack blow out to reward myself for a job well done (even if it isn't.)
                                At that time...whatever I can get my greedy little hands on works. Nothing is safe!
                                Sonic is learning to sew and quilt. .....:icon_noob:

Comment

Working...
                                X