This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giveaway Week 44, 45, & 46!!! Nov 21st -28th

Holy cow!!! Who knew I would be on hiatus for so long!!! Sadly, it was one of the busiest hiatus' in the history of mankind. Happily, the Christmas windows are all set for the MSQC Christmas season! But enough about me! Let's talk about you! If you'll give me a moment and I'll wave my magic wand, making every entry you posted in the last thread valid for three weeks worth of entries!!! Woohoo! And because the weeks are stacked lets stack the prize points too! Yay!!!

So, here are the long awaited winners!
    Congratulations to Muddyrd! Winner for week 43! You just won 1000 quilters cash points! And now we stack!
    Congratulations to Marebear! You're the winner for week 44, and since we're stacking the points you've won 1500 Quilters Cash Points!
    And last congratulations to EsGrandma! You're the winner for week 45! And we'll stack on one last time so you've won 2000 points!!

This week lets go easy! Thanksgiving is coming. Tell me something you're thankful for! Bonus points if it's quilt related!!
    To enter the game just hit the reply to thread button at the top or bottom of this page and
    answer the question! You only get one entry per contest round. A winner will be chosen
    by random selection in about a week to win our next 1000 Quilters Cash Points!
    Then watch your private messages cause I might be sending one your way!
    To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Re: Giveaway Week 44, 45, & 46!!! Nov 21st -28th

For me being thankful for family, friends, health, etc goes without saying.

This year I am thankful I found a little bit more of who I want to be now. How ai can ease up on the rules in my life. I am thankful to myself for taking the time for me.

Oh my, terrible me. A huge congrats to all the winners. Have fun shopping.
    :icon_happy:Karen
    Life is short - live it up while you can

Comment

I am thankful having God in my life. For all that I have.
      For my wonderful husband and boys. That I am able to stay
      home and can quilt and make my crafts.

Comment

Thankful that my husband is alive after all the problems he's had the past 10 days!

Comment

I am thankful for all the family and friends that I have. And for all the wonderful people at Missouri Star Quilting Company and from the forum. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
          sigpic
          Keep Calm and Quilt On!
          Wishing all a happy and healthy 2016.
          Paula

Comment

I'm grateful for a warm garage, hot chocolate, my church, quilting, my family, birds still singing in my pine tree right out my window, a few minutes to check the forum, my interesting collections of: friends, fabric, fun activities and the festival of trees charity I'm immersed in. Basically life and all it's trappings.
            ♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ~Debbie~♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
            -:- Circumstances, often you can’t change them. It’s about choice. Some people say “under the circumstances”. I choose to be “on top of the circumstances.” -:-

Pinterest

Comment

I am thankful for my first grandbaby who is now 8 months old and that I have been able to start taking every Friday off of work to babysit him. Added bonus to my time with him is that he is so happy to sit on my sewing room floor with a few toys and let me get some sewing done between play sessions with him. : )

Comment

I'm thankful that Jesus saved me. I'm thankful for wonderful friends and family. I'm thankful that God is using me to help others, through quilting.
                :icon_hiya: Coleen

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good I can do, or any kindness I can show, let me do now, for I will not pass through this way again."

Comment

Thankful for my faith in God, for he leads me through this game called life, my family whom I live for and quilting that brings calm sanity into my world when the rush is too much. Also the forum that gives knowledge, support, purpose and yes even sad news.regarding the lives of forum friends who are having a rough time. God Bless all of you! Happy Thanksgiving!
                  Beth

Comment

I am thankful for my friends and family,and all the blessings I have been given.This Thanksgiving I am especially thankful that the nephew that I raised and lost for a short time called to say he wants to come home for Thanksgiving dinner this year.
                    :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

I am so thankful for my family, my and their good health, that I have a cozy home, and that I have quilting to relax me and keep me sane.

Comment

I'm thankful for family and friends. I'm also thankful for the 4 day weekend so I can get more sewing done for gifts.
                        :icon_rolleyes:There are 3 kinds of men
                        The one who learns by reading
                        The few who learn by observation
                        The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence themselves
                        Will Rogers
                        :icon_shake:

Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day. Harry S Truman
                        :icon_shake:

Imperfect action is better than perfect inaction.
                        :icon_giggle:

Comment

Congrats to the winners! Happy shopping!

I am thankful for my family, my health & my friends. And like so many others I am very thankful that I have the addiction of quilting to keep me focused. Also thankful for the M* forum & the friends I have made. I'm thankful daily for the chance to share laughs, prayers, encouragement, questions & answers with the forum gang. Of course.........thankful for M* for providing us with a quilting forum.
                          "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                          Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Congratulations to all the lucky winners!

This year I am most thankful that my daughters medical issues are nearly over and that my son has, after almost 2 years, finally managed to settle into civilian life after 7 years of war.
                            Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

health, family and especially the Doan family who supply this platform so that we can share knowledge and make friends from all corners of the world
                              K is for Karen 😊​..................
                              Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
                              T - is it TRUE?
                              H - is it HELPFUL?
                              I - is it INSPIRING?
                              N - is it NECESSARY?
                              K - is it KIND?

Comment

Working...
                              X