This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giveaway Week 29 Jul 29th - Aug 4th

Ok I let out a big giggle when I saw who won... A big Grand Congratulations to stitching woman! I felt a special connection to her... and her name So I was excited to see that it was you who had won the 2500 points from the last of the Sizzlin' Summer Giveaways! We hope you make many new friends! (and we're all jealous you got to go on the bus trip!) Are you feelin' the Sizzlin' Summer Joy!

Today is Sarah's birthday shhh! I probably shouldn't say anything but go wish her a happy birthday! Summer is not quite over yet, but the Sizzlin' Summer Giveaway is. We're back to an amazing 500 to 1000 points every week, hmm... Can I really be sad about that? No but it still feels hot to me so what do you say we hold on to the points for one more week and do a double win this week!

1000 points to 2 of the amazing friends who answer this post, this week! Yay! I'm apparently a really bad moderator to be in charge here... I love giving away points!
    To make it super easy on you Why not wish Sarah a Happy Birthday here! If you want to say more tell me the last quilt-y gift you made or coveted... for any occasion!

It's the very super completely last week of the Sizzlin' Summer Giveaway! But don't worry, I'll still giveaway points here every week! Just come to the Weekly Giveaway forum section and look for the newest post to comment on! and you'll be entered to win Quilter's Cash Points that you can spend in the Missouri Star Quilt Company Shop!
    To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Re: Giveaway Week 29 Jul 29th - Aug 4th

"Happy Birthday, dear Sarah, Happy Birthday to you...." Many you have many more quilting years.

My last quilt gift was a baby quilt for my 7th grandchild. Actually, it was only my second quilt and the one before that was 30 years ago!! On the baby quilt I did some embroidery work and was pleased with the way it turned out.

Now I must get started on another as we to have a new grandbaby come December - 2 days before Christmas.

Comment

Happy Birthday to you Sarah - Be so very happy you cannot hear me singing!!!!

Comment

I'm new here but wishing you a Happy Birthday!

Comment

Happy Birthday Sarah!

The last quilt-y gift I made was a wedding gift (July 23rd was the day) and this

dresden3.jpg

was the quilt.
          K is for Karen 😊​..................
          Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
          T - is it TRUE?
          H - is it HELPFUL?
          I - is it INSPIRING?
          N - is it NECESSARY?
          K - is it KIND?

Comment

HIPPO BIRD DAY TWO EWES,

HIPPO BIRD DAY TWO EWES,

HIPPO BIRD DAY DEER Sarah,

HIPPO BIRD DAY TWO EWES.

AND C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S: stitching woman!!
            Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
            it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Happy Birthday Sarah!!!!!! Hope you had a great birthday and you have a wonderful year ahead.

The last quilt-y gift I made was the star quilt for my daughter, but I'm about to give a quilt to an upcoming great nephew! I can't wait for his arrival!

Oh yeah, with all the excitement I almost forgot...Congratulations stitching woman!
              Bec

Comment

Congratulations stitching woman, have fun shopping. Happy Birthday to Sarah, hope you had a fabulous day.

The last quilt gift I did was for my granddaughter, made the whole crib ensemble plus a rag quilt for the crib. Now that she's grown some I plan on making her a pieced quilt for Christmas.
                Mary
                A bed without a quilt, is like a sky without stars:)

Comment

Stitching Woman... RUN..... go spend those points !
                  Sarah, hope you drag out the celebrating through the weekend !
                  Last quilt-y thing I made was The Urban Cabin quilt.

Comment

Congrats Stitching Woman!!
                    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!!! Hope to get in the store some time to meet you in person. Last thing I made was some wine coasters to take as a hostess gift!! They turned out nice.
                    Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Happy Birthday Sarah!!!

The last quilt-y gift I made was pocket sized Kleenex holders for a lady that gave them to the caregivers at her mother's adult day care center last Christmas. I can tell you that I have coveted every single tote and/or bag the RFREE has made!! Not only have I coveted her items, but I covet her talent as well!!

Congrats Stitching Woman...I hope you have as much fun spending your quilters cash as I had spending mine!!
                      ~Mary
                      As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

Comment

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!" I'm new to the Forum, but not to buying from the wonderful MSQC online shop! Since I'm a novice quilter and just finishing up my first large quilt, I "covet" just about any quilt I see in the quilting magazines I read. I especially love the more traditional patchwork ones.
                        Hope your birthday was a blessed one, Sarah!

Comment

Happy Birthday Sarah - may the sunshine on your special day and for the year ahead!!!

I'm just finishing the quilting of my very first quilt so the gift I would most like would be ........ the knowledge and confidence to free motion quilt!
                          my blog: http://craft-e-place.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Aw Snap! I missed it - but I will paraphrase our CraftySam and tell Sarah, Milk it out for everything it's worth! Make it last the whole weekend!
                            I generally give what I make away. I have several projects in the almost done category but last project I completed was a table runner and a few rug mugs. They were made on the same day.

Happy celebrating, Sarah!

Congrats to Stitching Woman !
                            Sewing mends the soul.
                            sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
                            Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
                            ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Happy birthday Sarah! Hope your birthday was the best of days. I sure love MSQC, so I thank you and your family for running it!

My last quilt gift was a very small (7" square) lone star quilt block that I made into a small wall hanging for my niece's wedding. It maybe was the hardest thing I've ever made due to the size of the block. She loved it I'm happy to say.
                              When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Working...
                              X