This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giveaway Week 28 Jul 23rd - Jul 29th

Wow! 2000 Congratulations points going out to mrswindy4! Random.org chose you as the winner today! Many yes and no's, but everyone loves their quilts!

It's the end of July this week! Aww sad, but no crying yet! If this is the last week then that means one more chance to heat up the points! 2500 points is the giveaway prize this week! So today I want to know if you have atleast one friend here on the forum. Tell me something non quilting related about them and I'll throw in a few extra points if you win! No I won't be checking sources so grab some info from anywhere! And if you don't go for the bonus, that's still 2500 big points up for grabs!

So, go for it and tell me about the friendships and quilters you meet here on the forum! Remember to enter the game just respond below to this weeks question. Then watch your private messages cause I might be sending one your way!
    To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Re: Giveaway Week 28 Jul 23rd - Jul 29th

I don't know anyone here yet, in fact I just found this lovely place about 5 minutes ago. So I am checking it all out to see who is here, and what I can learn.

Comment

As far as I know, I don't know anybody on this board. I don't know many quilters in real life either.

Comment

I have only chatted a few times with debinmalaga about doing some FMQ, she has been a member of the forum for 2 years. I look forward to getting to know more people and learning some of their great tips!

Comment

I just joined today, so I'll check and see.

Comment

Wow, it's great to have a few newbies posting here, hoping to get some free points! Welcome to both of you.

I've made a couple of friends here on the forum. One, Cynthia (who won last weeks drawing) lives in my state of NH. She has told me about a great quilt shop up in Maine that I finally got to check out. It was a little bit of a trek, but worth the trip. And then there is Shirley, whose husband makes her great quilt racks and hangers.
            When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS, MARY - YEAH, MRS. WINDY!!!!!

Well, Mrs. Windy is a friend of mine, among others. But I can tell you this about her: She posts things on FB about her son Dave and how he notifies her, via advanced technology, when he needs a roll of TP.

Oh, I'm in trouble. She'll probably unfriend me for that one . . .
              Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
              it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

I haven't been here enough to make friends but plan on changing that, I had lost my way here and now that I have found it again will visit often...
                Quilterdar

Comment

I haven't met anyone online yet at this forum. I plan to spend more time on it and make some friends maybe after I get some quilting done! Been a very busy summer. Thank you!

Comment

isn't EVERY one a friend who is on this thread...... we are actually sister/brothers

Comment

I don't have any friends on the forum I don't spend much time on line. I too busy sewing up all the material I have bought from Missouri Star.

Comment

Fairly new here as well. Lots of time to look forward to making new friends! ^-^

Comment

I'm new to this forum and to quilting. I don't have any friends yet, but I figure all quilters are friends at heart.
                          *~* Myrna *~*
                          *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

I consider everyone who's helped me on this forum to be a friend but don't really know anyone yet - especially any secret details!!

I do know that the Forum seems to be full of very friendly quilters who are nothing but positive and encouraging to all comers!
                            my blog: http://craft-e-place.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Oh - lots of friends here! And they are grandmas who watch their grandchildren swim, friends who pray for me, friends who love to garden, friends who love to spend time with their families, friends who use their spare time sewing up a storm to keep their loved ones warm.
                              Congratulations Mrs. Windy. Pick out something special.

Have a great day everyone,
                              Hugs,
                              http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
                              http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
                              http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Working...
                              X