This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week 31 Wish List

Congrats this week to: gooneybird! You are this weeks winner! get me your info and I will ship out your prize asap!

This week I wanna give away a Seasons greetings Charm pack...(you know, for Christmas!)

Since Christmas is RIGHT around the corner, and I am sure that you are all concerned about everyone else on your list....I would like to know what you want for yourself. What is on your wish list....if you could have ANYTHING you want! Dream big ladies....Why not. Santa might be listening!

Me...hmm a BMW 7 series would be nice. NEVER gonna happen, but that is what I really want!

Re: Week 31 Wish List

Dear Santa - It's gonna be a long winter so I would love a gift card to my LQS or Joanne's! A fantastic new sewing machine! But most of all tho, I want my immediate family up north to receive the news that Habit of Humanity is going to assist them in rebuilding their home they lost in a fire this year. It would be the best news for them to hear!!
    I will leave your cookies and cocoa in the usual spot! Safe travels - Patti
    Patti
    "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

I would absolutely love a nice sewing machine, as mine is just a cheap one. Oh, and lots of fabric too. :mrgreen:

Comment

Great giveaway!

I would love a long arm quilting machine! Not sure where I would set it up, and I have no idea how to use one, but you said dream big!

SheilaC

Comment

Dream big huh? Okay then, for Christmas I would like my only daughter and son-in-law to choose a location closer than 1500 miles away when they pick a job from one of five interviews for his post doctorate! I miss her so much.

Comment

Love to travel -- unlimited plane ticket would be just the ticket for me!
            Ruth Ann in MA

Comment

My wish list is simple....a day to sew. No house work, no cooking, no laundry or cleaning but all of that still got done.

Comment

I want our kitchen remodel to be done, a hot tub since we sold ours with the last house, and I wouldn't turn down a long arm!
                http://dottyjanedesigns.blogspot.com/

Comment

I wish for peace on earth.

Comment

I'll agree with Quarter Inch. I would love Peace On Earth. Yes, people say that everyone wants peace on earth. Wouldn't that be a totally awesome thing to happen though to have everyone get along and get over their "I Wants" all the time on land issues, people thinking they are better than other people, etc. Isn't that what wars are mostly about? It breaks my heart to hear of another loss on the battlefield somewhere all over the world. With DS entering the Marines on May 24 of next year, I'll be praying even harder.

After the Peace on Earth is accomplished, I'll wish for a longarm! Think I'll just need to start putting a little away here and there and once I get to the magic figure, I'll go get one! haha! Easier said than done.

Since I probably won't get my peace on earth wish or my longarm wish in the next 19 days, I'll go with a gift certificate to the local Joann's. I could forego the usual sweater or box of chocolate from DH - just give me the gift certificate!

Hugs,
                    quilting trish
                    http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
                    http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
                    http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

If I'm going to dream really big I'll ask for a kitchen remodel. Our counter tops, flooring, clunky old stove, and cabinets have had a good, long life and have definitely served their purpose.

Comment

Steady work would be great - it's been a lean year...

Teresa of MN

Comment

My (very selfish) wish would be for more time to sew.

Comment

If I am going to dream big, I would have to say that I would love new wood flooring in my house and new kitchen cabinets and countertops and the same body I had when I was in my 20's (that definitely ain't gonna happen). Realistically speaking, I would love to get at least one quilt project completely finished. Just one, that's all I'm really asking for (but two would be even better).

Comment

Merry Christmas! As much as I would love peace on earth, and of course I wish for that all the time, for me, I am getting what I want for Christmas, I get to be with my 3 kids and 6 grandchildren! But okay, I would love to have a long arm sewing machine and a place to put it and while we are wishing, I want to robotic machine on the frame!

Have a good week everyone!

Comment

Working...
                              X