This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giveaway Week 23 - Jun 11th - Jun 17th

Pretty dang close to Friday this week! What do you say are you proud of me?

How about Shirley? Let's be proud of her and wish her a big Congratulations because Shirley Just won the 500 Quilters Cash Points from last weeks giveaway! Go check out her post here. I have to say I don't know the talking dog video but if it makes you laugh it makes us happy!

So I'm up at 12:38 and thinking "Aaah! I need to go do the forum giveaway!" and of course seeing the time, and the website I'm at, is the first thing I do the giveaway post? No. I have to head to the daily deal site first! I tell ya it's dangerous! I love it! So with all my weaknesses in mind I want to know if anyone else has stayed up till midnight to check the daily deal! Just curious how many other super crazy fabric lovers there really are! 500 points on the line and all you have to do is answer this post to be entered! I wish you the best of luck!
    To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Re: Giveaway Week 23 - Jun 11th - Jun 17th

Of course I have. If I make it til 11pm than I can just stay up another hour to check it out before climbing into beddy bye.

Congrats Shirley, enjoy the points.
    Hola from sunny Mexico, Cheryl:icon_wave:

Comment

Yes, the daily deal is an obsession I love. It's nearly 2 now after checking the blog, etc. I'm still kicking myself that I missed the Christmas charm pack, it was really pretty but I was out of town staying with friends. Try to tell them you want to be up till midnight using the computer! Maybe it is time for me to get a smart phone so I won't miss any again. My list of quilts to do is growing faster than I can sew.

Comment

I Live in NZ and even I have sat here in front of the computer to catch the changing of the deal, I should have been sewing
        from Picton at the head of the Marlborough Sounds in New Zealand

Comment

This old bird can't stay up that late or I would check it out. I have a hard time staying up till 10.

Happy quilting all
          Monique
          Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

No that is to late for me but it is the first thing I do in the morning each day at 6am..I figure since Im on eastern time Im getting there before you run out..
            Patrice

Comment

I am only up that late on Sunday nights since I am just coming in the door around 12:30 AM. Then I pop on here and check in at 1 AM my time for the Deal. Other nights, too late for me!
              Congratulations Shirley!

Hugs,
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
              http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
              http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

I have been tempted to stay up that late....but I have to go to work and be functional as well. They certainly wouldn't understand my giving that as a valid reason for being tired. On the other hand, I do turn on my computer and check out the daily deal while having my coffee then it is off to work I go.
                Susan

Comment

That is too late for me. I do check the deal every morning right after I check my email though, usually before 6:30 AM.
                  When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Haven't yet, but the Daily Deal is the first thing I check on my computer in the morning! It is addictive! I feel bad for those in other parts of the world who often miss out because of the big time difference. And I hate it when I am not home and CAN'T check out the DD! Keep up the good work, Stitchy Woman and MSQC, in finding great DD's!
                    Cynthia

Comment

Sometimes I'm up till midnight or later, but it's not to look at the Daily Deal. I'm usually working on something and by that point it's one more line or one more row or one more color. But when I get up in the mornings that's the first thing I check.

Lynne

Comment

Congrats, Shirley!!

I can't say I've stayed up until midnight to see it, but I can say that I've checked it at 2 am after my littlest has been up in the night.
                        Come by and see what I'm up to on my blog...
                        Summer Lee Quilts

Comment

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S: Shirley!!!

These old bones need their (ahem) beauty sleep and I'm usually in bed before 10 p.m. I love the daily deals but can't buy all of them, so I'm selective and only get what I know I can use (someday) . . . if it is gone by the time I have my coffee in the morning then I figure it just wasn't meant to be mine. Yawn - it's still early for this ole body.
                          Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                          it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

I have! But soon realized I was being a little obsessed Loooovveee the daily deal.
                            To quilt or not to quilt?.....what a ridiculous question!
                            Check out all things quilty at my blog here: http://www.sassyquilter.com

Comment

As others have said, midnight is past my bedtime, but when I turn on the PC in the morning it is the second thing I check (first is a quick game of freecell)

Comment

Working...
                              X