This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Giveaway Week 22 - Jun 5th - Jun 10th

I love videos with cats in them. Cats have tendency to believe that they let people live in their home. They have quite the personalities and some of the videos that owners post on youtube are absolutely hilarious. Cats videos are always good for a "belly laugh".

Kim

Comment

binding...I can Not master binding so the laugh is me it"s better than crying. I am determined to master this what a laugh.

Comment

I have watched the tutorial on attaching the quilt binding the most. It seems every time I finish one, I just can't get the binding turned the right way, so back to the computer for more Jenny. I'm happy that she's always there to help. That's so nice. I haven't found any that get me ROFL, but maybe I'm not looking at them that way.

Comment

The one with pressing "to the dark side" is pretty good. Learning something new is always easier if the instructor enjoys what they are teaching and can add a dab of humor.
          Keep up the good work gals!
          Be who you are and say what you feel
          because those who mind don't matter,
          and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S: nyjill

I was never certain if you were looking for Jenny's funniest, most watched, or my all time favorite comedy video. The one that made me laugh the most is the Shampoo Prank:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihPae...layer_embedded
            Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
            it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

I watch the binding tool one. I bought it but I always need a refresher course.

Comment

The funniest youtube video has to be the one where the lizard jumps on the newsman. That cracks me up everytime I watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WApuXPDR5Q0

Comment

I love when Jenny has her "in the middle of the night" ideas (Saw this in the Eden quilt video). I always have to laugh, because the same thing happens to me. Unfortunately, I have to get up and write it down right then, or I forget by morning what the epiphany was. Old age gets the best of you.

Comment

I get a kick out of Sarah's videos. You should do another one, Sarah. It's been quite a while since you've been front and center!
                    Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

My favorite video ever has to be of my 20 month old middle child sitting in the dirt rubbing handfulls of rocks and dust on his legs like it was a luxurious spa treatment. No wonder his knees are several shades darker then his skin... Permanently! I've only watched a few MSQC videos so far and I have liked the tube quilting one the most -interesting technique.

Comment

I don't remember laughing at any of the videos, but I enjoy them so! My absolute favorite is tube quilting. Please keep 'em coming.

Comment

Working...
                        X