This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Giveaway Week 22 - Jun 5th - Jun 10th

I would agree that the Halloween block really makes me smile. :-)

It is such a fun story and Jenny delivers it perfectly.

Comment

Congrats to the winner!

I think the turkey one is so cute and I just love the sweetness of the snowball one with Jenny's grandaughter. She was so shy at the beginning but after a couple minutes just takes over for Jenny. She is the upcoming MSQC star!
      Patti
      "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Jenny is entertaining in all her videos. I like when she will misplace a template or piece of cut fabric and go digging through her pile of strips, because I know I do that as well.
        K is for Karen 😊​..................
        Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
        T - is it TRUE?
        H - is it HELPFUL?
        I - is it INSPIRING?
        N - is it NECESSARY?
        K - is it KIND?

Comment

I keep returning to the tut on how to use the binding tool. I just can't seem to remember how to properly do it. It's a great tool and does a wonderful job as long as I go back to that tutorial.

For laughs, I like to watch videos of animals doing funny things, primarily cats.
          When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Jenny's laugh makes me smile. It makes me feel happy even if I don't laugh out loud. I just love the fact that I can re-watch the tutorials as many times and whenever I want. That is the best service ever.

Comment

Jenny always makes me smile no matter what. The video I have watched the most is the one explaining the binding tool. I finally had to bring my quilt to the computer to watch Jenny and I did it a long with her. It worked !! Of course it worked Jenny would never let me down.
              JVO

Comment

The one I've watched the most from MSQC is the Baskets one, while I was making that table runner. And I bought a new charm pack so I'll be watching it soon again.

Comment

My internet always seems slow so I laugh a lot at the funny faces it makes when it stops to keep loading! Thanks for all the great videos!!!!!
                  Congrats nyjill!
                  To quilt or not to quilt?.....what a ridiculous question!
                  Check out all things quilty at my blog here: http://www.sassyquilter.com

Comment

They are all so fabulous but my favorite is the one where she teaches how to attach a binding. I was having lots of trouble with bindings until I watched this video and boy my binding came out just perfect. I watched this one about 4-5 times in a row so I could get it right. Thanks Jenny!

Monique
                    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I love all the little bloopers Jenny has made and the times where she is just spontaneous with a wise crack. I just love watching Jenny do anything! She always makes me smile no matter what she's doing. I just love Jenny. Hugs, Jan
                      P.S. congratulations Jill
                      Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

I like the out takes on sympoz videos. She is pretty funny. I love those videos and the tutorials too.
                        Niurka

Comment

I love the Halloween one where she makes the pumpkin while telling the story about the little witch and the ghost. I can just imagine the looks on the faces of kids who were listening to her tell it-great delivery!
                          Shelia

Comment

Congrats to Jill...the one I watch the most is the binding tool.
                            Diane from Toledo

Comment

I love watching kitty videos on you tube, they always make me smile
                              Finished is way better than perfect! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Oh, woops, not talking about videos other than the instructional ones from MSQC.... they are all cute so I dont have any that stand out. Wish i could see the quilting quickly 2 though!
                                Finished is way better than perfect! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Working...
                                X