This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giveaway Week 19 May 9th - 16th

Congratulations Pandabear! You just won 1000 Quilters Cash Points!! I think it was on your last check-in too! Hurray for all the sewing and "sewing research" we did this week!

Mothers Day is coming this weekend!
    Tell me about your plans or wish someone a happy Mother's Day in the comments below and you'll be entered to win this weeks 1000 Quilter's Cash Points!

To enter the game just hit the reply to thread button at the top or bottom of this page and answer the question! You only get one entry per contest round. A winner will be chosen by random selection in about a week to win our next 1000 Quilters Cash Points!
    Then watch your private messages cause I might be sending one your way!
    To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Re: Giveaway Week 19 May 9th - 16th

Yay Pandabear!

No special plans here for Mother's Day. Probably just take it easy and do some sewing.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

Congratulations, Pandabear!

Sent Mothers' Day cards to Moms and my daughter. I'd like to take a long nap on the day--this time at the end of a semester at work is crazy, so sleep sounds wonderful! Happy Mothers' Day to all!
      Courtesy is not optional.

http://theeclecticabuela.blogspot.com

Comment

I bought my mom a pretty mother's day card and am sending her a bouquet of colorful Spring flowers to lighten her day. She has been snowed in up in Indianapolis for months and depends on someone coming to clear her road and take her out to see the sights. Meanwhile I will try like crazy to cut the next 168 pieces to add to the other side of the triangles of the Periwinkle quilt. It will be a month or so before she gets it now, since I ordered the wrong amount of white fabric the first time.

Comment

I will be visiting the cemetery to place flowers for my Mom. Will also call my Dear Sisters to wish them a Happy Mothers Day. Happy Mothers Day to all on here, wishing you a wonderful day.

Barb
          Barbara :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

First up, I shall be wishing a Happy Mother's Day to my mom and to my sister. As well as all the Moms on the forum.

Secondly, yay! I won something!

Thirdly, I plan on trying to finish up the quilt top I started last week. Then it's off to a movie if there is something decent playing.

Comment

Congrats Pandabear. No special plans. All the kids and grandkids live out of state.
              Judy

Comment

Alright Pandabear. Happy shopping

Mothers day, my girls are taking me to breakfast. My younger one works the night shift at the hospital so she will be just getting off work and has to go back that night. So all we got is a few hours in the morning

Of course I will call up north to my mom

Happy Mothers day to all. Hope it is marvelous
                :icon_happy:Karen
                Life is short - live it up while you can

Comment

Going to church and then visiting my sister in the hospital.
                  Missing my son because he lives across the country.
                  He always gives me flower seeds for Mothers Day so I will
                  plant them and think how lucky I am to be a mother.

Comment

Low key day. I may not be home to spend the AM with the family if the show I'm judging runs late on Saturday. So I may be driving home that day!

I'll be looking forward to hugs from my girl, and possibly just snuggling on the couch & reading a book together.

We'll go visit my mom on another weekend to help her in the gardens. (She's not too thrilled, but I'll call her and have the grand wish her Happy Mother's Day.)
                    Be who you are and say what you feel
                    because those who mind don't matter,
                    and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Congratulations Pandsbear! I will be going to the cemetary to visit my mother.I haven't heard of any plans if there are any made for me,but that is not unusual.
                      :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

I will be taking several cats to a clinic that does neutering cheaply so they will not become mothers. We have a farm and sadly cats are always getting dropped off so we need to get them done whenever a clinic is offered.
                        :icon_rolleyes:There are 3 kinds of men
                        The one who learns by reading
                        The few who learn by observation
                        The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence themselves
                        Will Rogers
                        :icon_shake:

Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day. Harry S Truman
                        :icon_shake:

Imperfect action is better than perfect inaction.
                        :icon_giggle:

Comment

I don't have any plans. I'm a bit under the weather literally and figuratively. I do wish all our Forum mothers a very Happy Mother's Day tomorrow and of course the Doan family moms. It's a hard job raising kids so be proud of yourselves. Heck, be proud of yourself that you actually went through childbirth! Sometimes, I still can't believe I actually produced two human beings.
                          Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Congratulations Pandabear.

No plans for Mother's Day. I may even have to spend the day alone. My boys will call though.
                            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Congrats Panda!

I'll be going to see a ballet this Sunday afternoon (yay! It's been a while and it's supposed to be really good!) and then have dinner with everybody at my mom's house. And I'm brining the drinks....Tequila Sunrise or Caipirinha anyone?!

I wish every mother and grandmother here a happy Mother's Day - Let's hope this year it'll last the whole year (or at least more than a day! )!

Comment

Working...
                              X