X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nyjill
    replied
    Re: Giveaway Week 21 - May 28th - Jun 3rd

Purple is a requirement to live in our community. I live in the Rural area of Upstate NY, where there are grape vineyards dotting the hills. If your house, car or truck aren't pruple, you darn well better have purple, or grapes in your home. For a long time I drove a purple SUV, I gave that up for the sake of gas prices, but I still have the grape tiles in my bathroom!

Leave a comment:

• sassyquilter
    replied

I really love sooo many, but everything looks good with a green to me. So that is definitely one of my most favorites
    Congrats JVO!

Leave a comment:

• sewmuchjan
    replied

Roses are Red
    Violets are Blue
    I love all colors and MSQ

OK so a poet I am not!!!

Leave a comment:

• chmama
    replied

Congrats to JVO!

Favorite color definately greens! For years greens have brightened my life from the soft pastels, drab camos, dark evergreens, to the bright bold emeralds!

Leave a comment:

• Carol_Ann
    replied

Congratulations JVO !
    I love all colors but I am particularly fond of the warm colors of autumn.

Leave a comment:

• sewsoft
    replied

Congrats to the winner. I'd have to say all shades of blue, and I'm also a purples gal. As a Pre-teen My mom surprised me by painting my whole bedroom purple when I was at school. She made pillows to match and had my bed made with a beautiful purple blanket she purchased. What a wonderful surprise!

Leave a comment:

• Mia
    replied

Congrats JVO and wow..... favorite color? Purple, purple purple........ any shade there of. I have huge hydrangea bushes in my front hard and they are full of lavender flowers each summer.

Leave a comment:

• LanaMonteith
    replied

Congrats JVO!!! Time to pick the color of the day here...............today I like all the springy colors, lilacs, pinks soft subtle greens and crisp clean white. Tomorrow tho..........another day and another set of colors I'm sure!!!! Summer is here in old Mississippi full force now, got to wter all the flowers or they'll be gone!

Leave a comment:

• BHCori
    replied

I don't really have a favorite color. It all depends on my mood.

Leave a comment:

• Pie54
    replied

Yellow. Bright and Sunny

Leave a comment:

• bjd0057
    replied

My favorite color is Teal. I like blues. Many times it depends on the quilt I am working on though. Since I've started quilting, I am enjoying working with all different colors. It amazes me how putting colors together can create such beautiful work.

Leave a comment:

• dashkml
    replied

Colors ... that is a good one ... can't say that I actually have a favorite, but I do appear to be partial towards brights!

Leave a comment:

• LavenderBlue
    replied

Purple....is there any other color? Those deep, rich dark reds are a close runner-up.

Leave a comment:

• joanandjc
    replied

My favorite has to be purple, lavender, lilac, etc. Any shade or hue of purple is great with me.

Leave a comment:

• Tegan
    replied

Mine is white. I know it's a "non-color" but just like black in can go with seriously anything. It doesn't make you look like you are in mourning like black either! It's so crisp and clean...I just love it!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X