This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Giveaway Week 21 - May 28th - Jun 3rd

Congrats JVO!! I love purple! It is a color I love to wear and I have made quilts using purple. Must be some of that K-State blood!!!
    Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Purple! Purple with green! Purple by itself!

Comment

I am a fan of blue. Most shades work for me. I also like greens. Not so much the kelly, but most others.
        My last couple of quilts I have been trying to expand the colors I work with. I just finished piecing a top with zebra print, black and a green jungle leaf print, and one with turquoise, butter yellow, and orange. Really, it looks better than it sounds. It is actually pretty fun to see how the different colors can play together.
        Congrats JVO!
        Be who you are and say what you feel
        because those who mind don't matter,
        and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

My favorite color is any shade of blue.

Comment

I am so random with quilting colors and they are mostly prints but what I usually wear are blues. Blue jeans and blue t-shirts or grey. I am not very exciting in my day to day wardrobe. at all. lol!
            Finished is way better than perfect! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

I love orange, all shades.

Comment

congrats JVO! my favorite color is deff red and red and black together is fantastic!

Comment

Congrats to you JVO! There are so many beautiful colors, is it possible to pick just one??? At the moment my garden is in bloom with pinks and purples. This is a lovely next step from the yellow daffodils of spring. In my quilts I use a lot of naturals like tans, greens and blues and it often has a poke of red quite a bit of the time.

Comment

Congrats to JVO!! I think my favorite color right now is green...pale greens. It's probably got something to do with spring! lol
                    Peggy
                    "Happiness isn't having what you want, it is wanting what you have."

Comment

The pink family is my favorite colors. Light pink thru burgundy. I love it in fabric, flowers, and also I wear pink color blouses and accessories. What's not to love.

Comment

Oh dear.... This is a tricky one. I love, LOVE, LOVE colors.

And the faves change during the year and seasons, my mood, time of day even.
                        I know one I really basically dislike but even a pale green can be embraced
                        if surrounded by other colors for a specific theme...

Hard pressed I would say blue is my ONE but it can be set off by others
                        like in this slumberquilt for my DH. So really hard to choose.
                        I tend to use a lot of red as well. And purple! Warm colors, cold ones, jewel and muted cozy...

I give in! LOL

Hugs from me
                        Fabric purchases require no justification!
                        A stash must be carefully and constantly built. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Comment

I have actually been thinking about this recently. I used to hate lime green. I think I must have had some issue with my crayon box when I was in elementary school. I find now, however, that the color just seems to jump out at me and I love it. I have purchased several tops and a suede jacket in the color. I now want shoes and purse to match. I can't even explain this change in my feeling about the color. Strange, isn't it?

Comment

I would have to say blue. My kitchen and dining room are all accented with blue. Floor, dishes and glasses are blue. Although not all my stash is blue. LOL!!

Monique
                            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

My favorite color is without a doubt....BLUE. Could that be why I went to Penn State.....maybe

Comment

Congrats JVO! My favorite colors are green and brown and they happen to go well together.
                                ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X