X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Giveaway Week 21 - May 28th - Jun 3rd

Yippee JVO!
    My favorite color is pink. Just love the pinks, all of em! I used to wear it alot. Once my Mom even told me she give me money to buy a new outfit as long as it didn't have any pink in it. LOL
    Last edited by patticakes; May 28, 2011, 11:54 AM. Reason: spelling
    Patti
    "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

I'm a TEAL girl! I wish I could have a TEAL car but it isn't meant to be.
      Blue would be my next favorite.

Hugs,
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
      http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
      http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

My preschoolers always ask me this! I usually tell them pink or blue but I don't really have a favorite. First I may like pastels and then I love the darks and earthly colors. My house is in earth tone colors so I guess I fall closer to that end
        Patrice

Comment

To wear -- RED! For quilts, probably tend more to blues and greens.
          Ruth Ann in MA

Comment

Congrats JVO!!
            My fave color for wearing is black, but I love all the colors for sewing - bright to warm
            Mary :icon_hi:

Love is the thread that mends worn hearts.

Comment

Congrats to JVO, it is RED for me I notice when I hit the fabric store I always end up diverting to the reds.

Comment

When I look at my stash I have to say I have lots of red, blue and greens. I love the muted colors, more country style, but I am starting to take interest in brighter colors now. Need to make room in my closet for some new fabrics.....
                When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Every color of the rainbow works for me in quilting and sewing projects. My house has lots of cream walls, drapes are shades of tan, shades of green, shades of red, some green walls and some pale yellow walls. Tan carpet and natural color hardwood in some rooms. I wear black jeans and slacks mostly, with reds, blues, greens, yellows, pinks, and purple tops/jackets. I've got sort of olive skin so I can wear many colors. My girls wear lots of black but are beginning to appreciate brighter colors. My yard tends to have flowers that are purple, red, yellow and white. Same with food, I'm not picky!!!
                  Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

My favorite color is green. There is so many shades of green when it comes to fabrics and I try to use it in every quilt that I make.

In fact, my kitchen is green, my car is green and of course...my eyes are green.

I live in Canada where the winters can be long and cold and there is nothing so special as seeing the snow melt and seeing that first glimpse of green grass under the snow.

Comment

Congratulations JVO. When I was growing up my mom always gave me a choice in colors for my clothes, bedroom, etc. Either blue or pink. Consequently I don't like either one - my favorite color is GREEN. I love all shades of green. Everything green including material, plants, grass, trees, material, pottery and did I mention material? Living here is Souther New Mexico we seldom see much green. So I truly relish everything that is anywhere near green.

Comment

Congrats, JVO!

I overall favorite color is navy, but if you look at my stash...you see my love of chocolate brown.
                        Come by and see what I'm up to on my blog...
                        Summer Lee Quilts

Comment

My favorite is blue, most all shades of blue, for wearing, for decorating, for quilting. It seems peaceful to me.

Comment

Congrats, JVO!

My favorite color seems to be the same as my birthstone - garnet. I just love those deep winey burgundies. I also love other jewel tones and find them in my clothes and my decor as well as my quilting.
                            There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Congrats JVO. My favorite colors I would have to say is Yellow, Blue and Purple. But as far as quilting goes it depends on the pattern and if I'm going to keep it for me or give it away as to what color I use.

Comment

Congratulations JVO.......my favorite color is teal for tonight I change it all the time

Comment

Working...
                                X