This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Giveaway Week 15 Apr 11th - 18th

I've never done a Dresden either. I have all the things to do one, just have not attempted one yet!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Log cabin, pinwheel, churn, star, or flying geese. The list is so much shorter as to what I have made. Ive only made a jrr, Phoebe's Flower box and a falling charm block.
      Hugs,
      Joanne

There are no mistakes, only happy accidents. - Bob Ross

A girl needs to surround herself with TONS of happiness.
      Happiness = fabric!:icon_woohoo:

Comment

Most of them! I'm a modern girl and not really into traditional blocks - did a few in my beginners sampler but haven't repeated any of them since.

Easier to list the ones I have done - churn dash, hourglass, card trick, fence rail, Ohio star and flying geese (2 variations)
        Last edited by Poppytree; April 16th, 2014, 05:03 AM.
        Jane

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com.au

Comment

I've never made the Bow Tie quilt pattern. Probably won't, but who knows what the future holds?

Comment

I have never made a star, I have saved and printed many patterns but not attempted. I think I am afraid of points!

Comment

Congrats, Gerry! I want to make a Hunter's Star block-in red and white. Actually, I want to make a whole quilt of red & white Hunter's Stars but have to finish my epp stars first

Comment

I have never made a basket block. I would like to make a mantle scarf with basket blocks set on point to hang down, in Easter colors and fabrics.

Comment

I have never made the double wedding ring block, but would like to some day. Now sure if I ever will get to that level, so maybe I'll do the churndash block first. There are so many I would like to do some day; oh the hunter's star block may be a good one to start with though; love that one right now.
                  :icon_wave: Linda
                  "Home is where they love you"

Comment

I would like to make a Dresden or NYB, but haven't gotten around to it YET!!
                    Congrats Gerry on your win.
                    Mary

Comment

I have never done a pin wheel. I hope to be getting to it sometime. Life seems to get in the way of quilting and I just can't do it all.

Comment

I have never made a log cabin block. I want to
                        Make a table runner from log cabin blocks for a good friend.

Comment

I'm itching to try a Carpenter's star but things keep happening. Oh Well! Maybe one day. Congrats Gerry- well done!

Comment

I have never made a Mariners Star, it seems a little intimidating.

Comment

Tops on my list to learn are the Dresden (have the ruler, haven't risked cutting fabric yet) and a basket. I really like the baskets with their touch of spring everyday, but I haven't done any kind of applique yet either and it looks like that's required there. With the Dresden, I'm nervous about the center part too. Not feeling real confident in making circles.

Comment

Dresden plate.....
                                Home is where your mother is..........;)

Comment

Working...
                                X