X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ajflenar
    replied
    Re: Giveaway Week 13 March 28th - Apr 4th

My in-laws are visiting which means I can go shopping!

Leave a comment:

• jmjohnson
    replied

I will lay out all my charm packs and jelly rolls, touch them, match them up, stack them up, audition patterns, then put them back in the box because it is Monday again and time to go to work!

Leave a comment:

• Meghan Plamondon
    replied

After blowing my budget last weekend in Vermont at their quilters Shop Hop, this weekend , of course, I am going to Sherbrooke to shop for more material! I am going to surprise a cousin who must undergo chimo with a blanket covered with words of love and inspiration , in her favorite colors of course! She might start soon, so I might not get a lot of sleep in the next couple of weeks.

Leave a comment:

• DNeubauer
    replied

I was waiting for some fabric to finish my flag tumbler wall hanging and my jelly roll quilt and it is in and I am making time this afternoon to know finish both. Last night i designed the quilting on my embroidery software for the flag, but will send out the jelly roll to be quilted and hopefully get it back in time to give as a BD present in a few weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Dayna
    replied

Fun this week? This is a slow week. I only have FFA BBQ on my calendar. I do plan to gets some quilting time in, Oh, I finished my DD wedding scrapbook!

Leave a comment:

• Kari
    replied

Have fun at the EXPO. I just went to a class last week and learned how to quilt with my serger. It is pretty neat. You quilt as you go so it is so time saving and not hard either! I too don't know a lot about my serger but starting to learn more. Hope you learn a lot!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kari
    replied

Hi everyone. For fun this week I went to a class and learned how to sew a chevron. Can't wait to make something with this pattern. But I have too many projects going on right now that I need to complete before starting something else!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ohio Gal
    replied

It's the Sewing & Quilting Expo at the Cleveland IX Center for me! I'm taking a class on Thursday and Friday to help get me familiar with how to operate my serger (I've had it for a year and don't really know much about how to use it). Plus, with all the vendors, there's shopping, shopping, and more shopping. And here's hoping I win the grand prize!

Leave a comment:

• Poppytree
    replied

having my gall-bladder out!

Leave a comment:

• dsb13kjd
    replied

Celebrating my daughter-in-laws first 29th Birthday!

Leave a comment:

• KerryA
    replied

Ah, spring break week for me. No work, no plans. Just enjoying not getting up and going to work! (But did schedule dentist and doctor appointments for this week so I don't have to take time off work for them.)

Leave a comment:

• Lisapc
    replied

Congrats to the two winners!

My week is easy. Naps, practicing my FMQing and some paper piecing and some socializing.

Leave a comment:

• slg0522
    replied

trying to finish up 2 baby quilts.

Leave a comment:

• TLC
    replied

Enjoying the warm spring weather. Doing some gardening. Going shopping with my Sis, but she doesn't love sewing like me, so no fabric stores. I'll be working on my Tea Cup Quilt.

Leave a comment:

• Anastasia
    replied

I'm enjoying the weather and spending time with my kids and husband.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X