This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Giveaway Week 13 March 28th - Apr 4th

Gee I wish I could say something special, but just the same ole same ole.....work, home, sew, sleep...work home sew sleep. NOW if I could win that 2000 quilter's cash I'd have something special to do LOL

Comment

I will be finishing a quilt that my husband thinks is for our son, but is really for him. He is such a sweetie and watches so many items leave, that I think it's time he gets something for all of his encouragement. Looking forward to seeing the surprise on his face.
      Sue

Comment

I've been away loads the last weeks so I look forward to some quality down and family time next week, between working of course. The FUN will be crocheting a poncho for my daughter, an identical one (only smaller) for her little cousin (who worships her!), finishing up a bubble quilt for a friend and going to LA salsa!
        ~ Anna ~

My Pinterest

Comment

I will be celebrating my baby's 18th birthday on April 2nd and being amazed that they are all adults now!!!

Comment

I will be doing some sewing and also will be working on making some graduation, easter and birthday cards. Really love making my own cards.
            Barbara :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

I will be working on my mini Dresden plate wall hanging that started out as a table runner. I'm making the Dresdens to be flowers so I will need to learn leaves and stems. When not sewing I will be trying to teach my dogs (Laverne and Shirley) how to jump over a broom handle. They aren't getting the concept so I could be at it for a while.
              mini dresden.jpg
              Sue
              "Sewing forever, housework whenever!"

Comment

I have to work . On my day off, Monday, my DH and I are gonna do some shooting. He did some reloading, and wants to see which are better. Guess, I'm the secretary. I am gonna do some sewing. Hopefully, I get to put our dog back outside in her kennel. She has been in our Garage for the winter. She has it a mess!! And planning on starting to go for walks after work. Need to loose the weight, I've been gaining.

Comment

All in the same week, I have been asked to babysit for my newest grandchild, go to Myrtle Beach for a Carolina Shag Fest (for those of you who aren't familiar, Carolina Shag is a dance. My husband and I are "shaggers"), have a women's banquet at church, and I have friends visiting from out-of-town for several days. The plans with my friends came first so that's what I will be doing. Guess I'll have to take advantage of "Nana and Me" time at another time and save my shagging for the beachfest in the fall. It's amazing - most of the time we have NO plans. Hard to believe EVERYTHING came the same week!
                  Judy

Comment

Fun stuff this next week.... um... next week is actually starting off a fast paced and tight two week schedule for Fort Sill's volunteer appreciation week sooo... i am not so sure. I guess the most fun will be thinking about quilting until i get a day off on the 18th.
                    Finished is way better than perfect! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Setting up our camper on our river lot....weather permitting!!!
                      sigpicWHEN THE STITCHES ARE PERFECT....THAT'S GOD'S WORK

Comment

I will be working on setting up my new quilting/scrapbooking room! A dream come true and that's no April Fool's Joke!!!!!
                        Donna

Comment

Going on a diet come Monday and going to stay on it this time until I lose 50 pounds. (April Fools) So I'm not doing anything fun except work and catch up on my sleep
                          sigpic
                          Kathy Jones

Comment

Hopefully getting my baby back from the shop so I can sew. If not, cleaning out the garage for a yard sale. Yuck!

Comment

I will be packing for my 525 mile drive (one way) to NY with my husband and labrador retriver who is 12 years old. He just found out he has 2 cousins in their 60's ( who were adopted out as babies) who he never knew existed. So a family reunion is planned! He's so excited to go meet them. ( he is 83 and the oldest living family member and they want to pick his brain for family information)
                              It's gonna be a long ride!!
                              sigpicMy friends hear the song in my heart, and sing it to me when my memory fails. 

Eileen

Comment

No excitement here; have to clean up the place for company at the end of the week. Should be a good time to get rid of some of our junk, old clothes, etc; and I may do some cooking. There will be no sewing unless it is a little handquilting during the evening hours.
                                :icon_wave: Linda
                                "Home is where they love you"

Comment

Working...
                                X