This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giveaway Week 13 March 28th - Apr 4th

Oops! It's so embarrassing to miss a week! You quilters are just amazing and I love giving stuff away so who wants to miss making us both happy? So, we better cover week 12 in the next two seconds or so... Hey week 12! enter last weeks to try! yay! Happy Quilting! Tada!

How's that for a lightning round?! Well here are our newly dubbed week's 11 & 12 co-winners!!!! Woohoo! Congratulations kaydee & EmbroidererLinda! Random.org helped me pick two MSQC newbies! What a welcome! You've just won 1000 Quilter's Cash Points!

Well, that was fun. Aww, now there's the dreaded let down. You know after all the hype and excitement... hmm. I hate that. Let's keep up the fun!

Tell me what you're doing for fun this week (Remember, April fools day is in there!)
    and you'll be entered for 2000 Quilter's Cash Points!

I just saw those eyes light up! Now give a little squeal and twirl around if you have one of those spinning chairs! That's what I call excitement!

Thanks for playing everyone! Remember, to enter the game just hit the reply to thread button at the top or bottom of this page and answer the question! You only get one entry per contest round. A winner will be chosen by random selection in about a week to win our next 2000 Quilters Cash Points!
    Then watch your private messages cause I might be sending one your way!
    Last edited by stitchywoman; April 2, 2014, 07:31 AM.
    To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Re: Giveaway Week 13 March 28th - Apr 4th

Congrats, guys!
    On Wednesday, I'm headed to NYC with my BFF and two eldest daughters for a taping of the Rachel Ray show!
    WOOHOO!
    Kind of exciting, right?
    I really need to get off the exclamation point.
    It may give people the idea that I'm bright and cheerful all the time....

Comment

Next week being my first full week of being retired I will be catching up on cleaning the house, cleaning closets, going to the gym, and all the things that I have put off doing----APRIL FOOL I AM REALLY JUST GOING TO SEW!

Comment

Let's see. My travel plans include a trip to Hawaii with Tom Selleck as my travel partner. Ahm... Then, I will spend some time at my private island in the area of St. Lucia...not telling the exact location. Next, I will fly to my private mountain cabin retreat to recuperate with my personal trainer in tow to get me in shape for my European month-long tour. Ha, Ha. Keep Dreaming!! Oh, and April's Fool to Y'all!! Brenda

Comment

I'll be headed home! Been away from my I house and home (and my sewing) for two weeks now. I imagine there will be a lot of dog petting and sewing going on when I get my hands free.
          K is for Karen 😊​..................
          Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
          T - is it TRUE?
          H - is it HELPFUL?
          I - is it INSPIRING?
          N - is it NECESSARY?
          K - is it KIND?

Comment

Trying to finish up three baby quilts before I head home for a visit on the 19th.

Comment

Meeting my folks to celebrate my Mom's birthday

Comment

Hmmmmm, my fun this week will be ......sewing of course. No big trips or adventures for me.
                Cil
                A quilt is a blanket of love
                http://www.pinterest.com/cil3612/boards/
                http://www.creativelyhomemade.etsy.com/

Comment

Next week I am preparing and packing and a whole task list of things to do to move into an apartment absent any children - woo hoo. Can you believe it - I am going to be 60 on April 7th and on April 8th, I will by myself for the very first time ever.

But I still have all my wonderful friends at Missouri Star.

Oh please 2000 points, please fly my way.

Thanks Missouri Star - there is nobody better!!!
                  Karen
                  Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

I'll be enjoying the spring-like weather after a long, cold winter...and sewing!
                    *~* Myrna *~*
                    *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

I am hosting our small group bible study for dinner. I am a terrible cook and I am kicking myself for committing to this (the planning, the cooking, the cleaning....) but I know that once everyone arrives we will have a terrific time. Always do. And if my dinner is a complete disaster (and it might be) it will just give us something to laugh about in the future.

Comment

Hmmmm.....well this weekend I am sewing with friends to make a raffle quilt for our Harley Group. Next week sad to say but still working so off to work I go!
                        Next weekend hoping on the motorcycle with hubby to go for a ride!
                        April

Comment

Congratulations to the winners! I will be planning a birthday bash for my son who turns 5 on April 6. Where does the time go?

Comment

I'll be going to see God's Not Dead, that's a treat since I normally wait and see movies once they're available from home.
                            Then I'm taking a quick trip with my mom to visit Grandma. Can't wait for that!!!

Comment

Seeeeewwwwwwiiiiinnnngggggg This week has been really busy and I've had almost no time to spend in my 'woman-cave' (that's what my hubby and kids call it). So next week, I hope to finish up the baby quilt I'm making and then either add binding to a UFO or begin cutting out my next quilt.

Comment

Working...
                              X