This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giveaway Week 19 - May 13th - May 20th

Congratulations to wiley! Random.org chose you to be the winner of last weeks 500 Quilters Cash Points! Thanks entering wiley! All it took was a tea towel!

So today is friday the 13th (technically the 14th but I haven't gone to bed yet!) and on this most freaky of days I want to know what your scared of! I will give you a freaking 1000 points if you win! That's just a freakishly awesome deal!

Sneak peek of summer plans the month of July should be awesome for the giveaway! Tell your friends they'll love you!
    To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Re: Giveaway Week 19 - May 13th - May 20th

I am scared of serious illness for myself and my family. (for example, cancer, heart attack, stroke, etc.)

Comment

At times I worry about my mother's future and how her passing will be. She's almost 90 and has dementia, diabetes, glaucoma, etc. I just pray she will go peacefully in her sleep when her time comes. I guess premature terminal illness is a fear most of us have. I try not to let my mind go to dark places. What's the point? Can't control those things. All we can do is make an effort to follow the rules for living a healthy life. We all know what they are. Putting them into practice is essential if you want to live a long life.
      Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Petrified of dogs. I was bit when I was little.

Monique
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

lightening! I hate it and it scares me to death. I have even hidden in the closet a time or too when its really bad. and did you see the plane that got hit by it yesterday and nothing happened. That would have been the end of me for sure!
          Patrice

Comment

Some folks are afraid of snakes, some folks are afraid of dying, some folks are afraid of their shadow - I am afraid of spiders. I am almost convinced it was a spider in the garden and not a snake. I could write several novellas on why but I just want to win 1000 points

Sewing mends the soul.
            sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
            Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
            ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

I'm afraid of bats. We sometimes get them in our "old" farm house. I keep telling myself that they are just as afraid of me and that they "Will Not" get in my hair, but every time I just panic and duck down and cover my head and yell until my hubby gets them out.

Comment

I am afraid of lightening too!! When I was a kid I was in a car that was struck by lightening. My family and I were returning home from a family outing and I was scared because it was storming outside. My older sister told me not to be afraid because it was only "heat lightening". Minutes later the car was struck - yeah right heat lightening. But God blessed us and no one was injured.

Comment

Scared of? Not much other than, since I couldn't have children, who is going to visit me in the Nursing Home?

Comment

Congrats, Wiley! Have fun spending those points!

I'm terrified of spiders. I know that they want on my face and they will scream as they jump there. I just gave myself a shiver...ick.
                    Come by and see what I'm up to on my blog...
                    Summer Lee Quilts

Comment

Has to be the big C - Cancer. So much junk in our food supply!

Comment

"For God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of love, power and a sound mind" 2Tim.1:7, but i reaaallllyyyy don't like snakes
                        To quilt or not to quilt?.....what a ridiculous question!
                        Check out all things quilty at my blog here: http://www.sassyquilter.com

Comment

Scared to death of escalators, won't use them. Not too happy about stairs, either.
                          There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

SNAKES!! I wont even go into my own backyard because there are snakes back there! I cant even look at pictures of snakes without having a heart attack....forget movies! Once, I was at a parade and some guy came walking by with a snake coiled around his neck...I screamed and tipped the chair over as I was trying to get up and away from the snake. The man carrying the snake thought it was funny so he started chasing me with it. Well, the police seen a man chasing a screaming woman and they came running! 3 police and a bystander stopped the man...after that, the town council decided it wasnt a good idea to let people bring live reptiles to public functions...lol
                            My kids throw rubber snakes at me in Walmart just to hear me scream! April Fool's day back a few years ago, I ordered pizza for the girls I worked with. One of the girls was married to the delivery guy and she had him put a rubber snake on top of the pizza before he dropped it off...I cant be the one to open the pizza box anymore! My fear is the source of laughter for lots of people!

Congrats Wiley!! Enjoy the points!!
                            ~Mary
                            As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

Comment

I'm such a typical female, I scream at things like mice,
                              (But I'm really not scared, per se, just don't like them near!)
                              I get scared, sometimes, of heights (Although I can ride a Ferris Wheel!)
                              But flying in a plane, I guess, is my biggest fear!

Comment

Working...
                              X