This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giveaway Week 10 March 8th - 14th

Congratulations to Quiltfreestyle! You just won 1000 Quilters Cash Points! Thanks so much for all the advice! You guys are such an amazing resource!

Honestly I can't imagine having enough quilts to do as much as I want to with them! I know I'll get there though I've seen my mothers home! How many quilts do you have in your home? Is it enough for you yet?

Respond below and you'll be entered to win 1000 Quilters Cash points just like Quiltfreestyle did! Just hit the reply to thread button at the top or bottom of thispage and answer the question! You only get one entry per contestround. A winner will be chosen by random selection in about a week towin our next 1000 Quilters Cash Points! Then watch your private messages cause I might be sending one yourway!
    To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Re: Giveaway Week 10 March 8th - 14th

I have two and many UFO's.

Comment

we have 5, but all bought years ago at big box stores! - I am planning to make a queen size log cabin for my bed, but I'm doing a few crib size, then twin size first - working my way up

Comment

I only have 2 lap size, a table topper, and I now have 2 twin size in the works. I don't think you ever have enough.
        Peggy:icon_hug:

Comment

I have three done and about 4 ufo's. Hope to have one of those finished this weekend. Can never have enough.

Comment

Only 3 completed and still living with me. I have too many UFOs and several more whispering "make me, too."

Comment

I only have one that lives here...I give them all away. Plan on making many more and plan on keeping more for myself too.
              Cil
              A quilt is a blanket of love
              http://www.pinterest.com/cil3612/boards/
              http://www.creativelyhomemade.etsy.com/

Comment

I probably have between 15 and 20, not sure of the exact number. Three of those are quilts made by my grandmother, one is an old quilt made by my great grandmother that my mom used as a child. It has seen better days, but it is folded and hanging on a rack in my living room. The others are bed quilts, mostly queen size and a couple twins, that I have made. Oh, I have 3 Circle of Comfort quilts here, ready to go out and 4 quilts to send out for the PICU. Those 7 aren't included in my number.

As many quilts as I have here, probably three times as many have gone to live elsewhere.
                K is for Karen 😊​..................
                Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
                T - is it TRUE?
                H - is it HELPFUL?
                I - is it INSPIRING?
                N - is it NECESSARY?
                K - is it KIND?

Comment

We have 4. One was from his MIL (previous marriage), one was from a very dear friend years ago and now two lap's that I did in the last few months. I have one waiting on black fabric to come in from MSQC (local shop has been out and I couldn't wait any longer) so I can do the sashing. I wonder though, what constitutes a UFO? Is it something actually started? or can it be fabric purchased with a plan in mind and just waiting for those first cuts? If UFO's include stuff you have set aside for a specific purpose then I have a lot more UFO's than the one on my design wall! lol

ps - oh, and NO I do not have enough quilts yet!
                  Last edited by RoseMA; March 8, 2014, 01:07 PM. Reason: ps

Comment

I have about a dozen around the house that I've made and two quilts that I treated myself to made by the Amish.
                    If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

I now have 7 that we use in the house, several are put away in my cedar chest waiting for future marriages and babies, just gave my last finished quilt to a friend a few minutes ago. Never heard of someone having too many quilts, I don't think that is possible!
                      Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

2 quilts and many UFOs...
                        Finished is way better than perfect! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

I don't not have enough for the house. I only have 2 larger than lap quilts, 1 twin, 2 crib size and 3 floor mat size for the grandkids. I tend to make and give away but my goal this year is to make a few to keep.
                          Melissa Greenfield :icon_wave: Crafty Quilty Mimi

Comment

I have around 10. My mother and grandmother and my husbands mother and grandmother and mine.

Comment

Only 1 that I have made. We do have one other which was bought in the store and is really nothing fancy.NO!! Not anywhere close to being enough. I must have more. I want to get one made for our van so that while we are out in the winter driving anywhere I can put it over my legs. My husband is always super hot and because of the blood thinners I take, I am always cold so putting something over my legs keeps me warm so the heater in the van doesn't have to be turned up so high that my poor husband is feeling as if he needs to strip his clothes off. (I'll reserve further comment on that topic ) And we need a few more for inside the house, including one for our bed, although that one scares me as we have a king size bed.

Comment

Working...
                              X