X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pamstone
    replied
    Re: Giveaway Week 18 - May 6th - 13th 2011

i am also a newbie.....took a beginner class and am hooked. love the tuts on MSQC.....making stuff like mad and building a stash....

Leave a comment:

• Granny Judy
    replied

I get hooked on the tuts here... once I watch one, I have to go try it out. The first was what Charm packs are.. (new words for an old quilter to learn) The last one was the easy pinwheels...so now I am making pinwheels like a mad woman.. It's gonna be a beautiful quilt!! You can follow my progress at my blog. heheheee.

Leave a comment:

• sunflower1944
    replied

My first was the Easy Pinwheel Tutorial. The last was this morning - the Double Layer Cake ..... Love them all.

Leave a comment:

• GrammaBabs
    replied

I think the first one was the "circle" quilt... could not wait to see that done "simply"... and from that moment on.. i've done nothing else but think about which one of the MSQC's quilts i will make next... i keep watching them over and over... DH keeps wondering "what the QUACK noise is"...... but Jenny fills my time when i'm down or a little bored... and I LOVE watching her put the pedal to the metal , no pins... and go for it... it's my style of sewing sew i just LOVE to see i'm not alone..and that she's "famous" for it...

Leave a comment:

• TxStitcher
    replied

I became acquainted w/Jenny in the first Sympoz class I took. Then I found the MSQ tutorial on their website and on YouTube! How awesome to have your very own "private" teacher as close as the click of a mouse! Great job to everyone at MSQ - you all are awesome!

Leave a comment:

• fantomdiva
    replied

I just watched the binding tutorial ( found out i was turning my corners for my miters wrong, which may possibly be why i hate quilt binding so much! LOL)
    And i also watched the cathedral window tutorial using the magic circle. I cant WAIT to try that one. Thanks so much for making things much easier for us novice quilters!! Keep up the great work.

maureen

Leave a comment:

• neo
    replied

I dont think there would be anybody who quilts and not watched your tutorials

I stumbled upon them while searching on youtube for quilting tutorials.The first one I watched was the one where they explain Charm Packs and since then i have watched all the tutorials... I still refer to them like a guide.Thanks MSQC. You Rock!

Leave a comment:

• scrapperdeb
    replied

Whenever I watch any Utubes I have to watch at the library because of band width issues....I save up a bunch at a time. So, even though I've probably seen a few from your site, I have no clue what they were. Maybe one day we'll be able to watch anytime here at home! I've enjoyed them all though.

Leave a comment:

• Jennalyn
    replied

The last tutorial I watched from your site was the Tube Pillowcase tutorial. I'm definitely going to have to try that for my Mom's birthday this year!

Leave a comment:

• kwilson
    replied

You will love them! They are quick and full of great ideas and tips. I've even made some of my friends sit and watch one and we love Jenny's enthusiasm!

Leave a comment:

• kwilson
    replied

My first tutorial was the Sympoze Quilting Class I. My last tutorial was a few minutes ago "The Double Slice Layer Cake" (I really want to win free fabric).

Leave a comment:

• nanaquilter
    replied

I am going to have to confess - I've never watched one. I am completly new to this site and plan on checking out the tuts in the next few minutes.

Leave a comment:

• KathleenD
    replied

I just "discovered" quilting this February. I have learned so much from your tutorials. Jenny has been my coach & cheerleader with her enthusiasm and simple, wonderful directions. The first tutorial which I bookmarked in my "favorites" was the Disappearing Nine-Patch Quilt. The most recent one was yesterday, the Double Cut Layer Cake Quilt. I want to make one with the Ready, Set, Snow Layer Cake. In fact I called and spoke with Natalie to find out the dimensions of the quilt in the layer cake tutorial how many layer cakes it required... Thank you all so much.
    Last edited by KathleenD; May 11, 2011, 04:15 AM. Reason: clarity

Leave a comment:

• toggpine
    replied

I can't remember if my first tutorial was the strip tube block or the make it yourself ironing board.
    This thought then prompted me to try to remember how I found MSQC in the first place. Still not able to remember exactly how I got here, but I plan on staying!

Leave a comment:

• Carolruth
    replied

binding a quilt

Leave a comment:

Working...
X