This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Giveaway Week 18 - May 6th - 13th 2011

I dont think there would be anybody who quilts and not watched your tutorials

I stumbled upon them while searching on youtube for quilting tutorials.The first one I watched was the one where they explain Charm Packs and since then i have watched all the tutorials... I still refer to them like a guide.Thanks MSQC. You Rock!

Comment

I just watched the binding tutorial ( found out i was turning my corners for my miters wrong, which may possibly be why i hate quilt binding so much! LOL)
      And i also watched the cathedral window tutorial using the magic circle. I cant WAIT to try that one. Thanks so much for making things much easier for us novice quilters!! Keep up the great work.

maureen

Comment

I became acquainted w/Jenny in the first Sympoz class I took. Then I found the MSQ tutorial on their website and on YouTube! How awesome to have your very own "private" teacher as close as the click of a mouse! Great job to everyone at MSQ - you all are awesome!

Comment

I think the first one was the "circle" quilt... could not wait to see that done "simply"... and from that moment on.. i've done nothing else but think about which one of the MSQC's quilts i will make next... i keep watching them over and over... DH keeps wondering "what the QUACK noise is"...... but Jenny fills my time when i'm down or a little bored... and I LOVE watching her put the pedal to the metal , no pins... and go for it... it's my style of sewing sew i just LOVE to see i'm not alone..and that she's "famous" for it...
          "Each day well-lived and Happy;
          that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

My first was the Easy Pinwheel Tutorial. The last was this morning - the Double Layer Cake ..... Love them all.
            Jo :icon_wave:

Comment

I get hooked on the tuts here... once I watch one, I have to go try it out. The first was what Charm packs are.. (new words for an old quilter to learn) The last one was the easy pinwheels...so now I am making pinwheels like a mad woman.. It's gonna be a beautiful quilt!! You can follow my progress at my blog. heheheee.
              Judy

Click HERE to find me and My imagination
              :icon_wave:

Comment

i am also a newbie.....took a beginner class and am hooked. love the tuts on MSQC.....making stuff like mad and building a stash....
                Pam

visit my blog for cards and quilting pictures
                http://www.mugsycreates.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                X