This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Giveaway Week 18 - May 6th - 13th 2011

The 1st tutorial I watched was Sarah explaining about the different precuts... the last tutorial I watched was Summer In The Park With Honey Buns.

I have shared your website and have also gotten my mother-in-law and aunts to subscribe to your youtube feeds... they adore them. Thanks to MSQC, I have earned major brownie points...

Comment

The first tutorial I watched was the Easy Tube Pillow.

Comment

Congrats to the winner!!

Well, I was looking for a quilting tutorial on YouTube and found Jenny's tutorial. I was hooked on to her tutorials since then. I don't remember the first one that I watched but the last one I saw was Drunkards PAth tutorial.

I just got this amazing jelly roll from the shop and I'm dying to create something but the story of my life, I've misplaced my cutting mat and ruler and I'm searching heaven and earth to find them so that I can stop admiring such a beautiful fabric and start creating something out of it than just admiring!! (

I'm just hoping that I find it today.

But Jenny is just awesome!!! Her energy and disposition is addictive in a good way!!

Please Please continue posting such lovely & informative tutorials.

Comment

Like many others---I have seen them all, over and over. I can't remember the first one, but the last one was the Applique with the adorable sailboats. Too cute!!! Keep them coming! Love them all.............again and again and again!

Comment

I have watched all your tutorials at least once in the last 2 weeks. But the last one I watched was the quilt as you go table runner, just watched it minutes ago.
            When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

I think the first was the tote bag and/or the apron, and the most recent was the applique and sympoz 11 class. dmt

Comment

I've watched them all over and over including the sympoz classes. Don't remember which was first but have learned from them all and made many of the projects.

Comment

Oh my...I can't remember which one I saw 1st.....like so many have said..i watch all of them over and over...Love them ALL...and learn some thing every time I watch them.......i have a long bucket list too........
                  sigpic

Comment

The first tutorial from MSQC that I watched was "Two Table Topper projects from the Snow Flower Design Roll" and of course fell in LOVE with the quick tut ... and knew I'd be back soon to watch Jenny! Since then I think I've made time for all of the tut's on the site as well as buying Sympoz I and II - only ONE more to watch! Love, love, love MSQC - keep up the great work! (And get us those pin cushion tuts ASAP ... quilter's everywhere are chomping at the bit to make them!!)

Barb

Comment

Due to our super-slow internet, I can't watch the videos. Darn it! But, judging from the rest of the site, I'm sure they're great.

Comment

I have watched and rewatched most of the YouTubes and have recommended them to MANY friends, even watched it on a large screen projector at a youth night at our church. Entertaining, instructive, makes each project do-able.

Comment

The last one I watched was "Summer in the Park with Honey Buns".
                          Diane

Comment

I can't remember the first one I watched either but I've watched them all and have taken both Sympoz classes! Jenny is a fabulous teacher!

Comment

I just recently purchased the Arnold's Attic jelly roll but had no idea what to do with it. I watched all the tuts on jelly roll week and now have decided to do the strips and stars. I am starting this afternoon so I hope it goes as easy as looked on the tut.

Comment

The first one I watched was the apron tutorial and then the next one was using the circle ruler.

Comment

Working...
                                X