This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Giveaway Week 18 - May 6th - 13th 2011

I think....but I'm not sure, that it was a binding tuturiol. I have watched every video...alot more than once. I loved her first sympoz class (I watch it frequently), but I have yet to see her second class....although I plan on it. She's so down to earth and she cracks me up.

She's my favorite to watch.
    :icon_happy:Wicked

My husband lets me buy all the fabric I can hide :icon_wave:

Comment

I love Jenny - of course I'm partial to the name cuz that was my Grandma's name and then I was named after her.

The tutorials are marvelous, I think I've watched them all; plus several of them have been watched multiple times. The most recent one I viewed was the Honey Bun - Summer in the Park. Jenny is so down-home; I've watched a number of "how to" videos and they seem so stilted. Jenny always makes me feel like she's just giving me the scoop over the kitchen table. Great work, Jenny, and the same to all your hardworking family.

Happy Mother's Day!

Comment

I posted but it never showed up. So, hopefully this isn't a repeat.
        I just watched the binding tool video again. I had to. I actually cut my binding to short!
        How did that happen??? Who knows, I sure don't! LOL
        I've viewed both Sympoz sessions and all the videos on YouTube and on the shop site.
        I'm waiting for the third Sympoz session. I have become hooked on pre-cuts.

Comment

Congrats to the winner. My first video that I watched was the Introduction - Brand New to Quilting Series Tutorial that I found searching on you tube ,and I haven't stopped watching them since. Yay for Jenny for being such a awesome teacher.

Comment

My first tutorial was the Tea Towel Apron! I have made 3 so far. I must confess i have watched ALL of the videos....more than once! I love them all.
            Angela:icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Ha Ha Ha I watch Jenny's explanation of how to use the binding tool every time I bind a quilt So this is the one I watch the most. I just have a mental block about using it and I don't know why.....I have the instructions memorized and written down BUT I still watch it and bind my quilt step by step with Jenny I have also bought both of the Sympoz Quilting Classes with Jenny so I guess you could say I watch them all the time!

Comment

I can't remember which one was first. I have been with you guys from the very beginning! I have seen most of the tutorials and love them. I sure wish I had had them when I taught myself to quilt back in 1991. The last one I watched was on a charm pack table runner I believe. Happy Mother's Day everyone!
                See what I'm sewing at http://disfordovey.blogspot.com

Comment

The last tutorial I watched was Summer in the Park. I just love the way that one looks. I think it will be my first project when my new sewing studio is finished.

Comment

I watched the pillow case one. (more than once ! ) I think I have seen them all tho.

Comment

I LOVE watching Jenny's tutorials!!!! I sit in front of my computer eating breakfast and lunch and watch them over and over. The last one I watched was the keyhole pattern. It looks so simple for a baby quilt. But, my favorite is the pillow case tutorial. It is so easy!!! I have made quite a of them and they turn out so great. One thing I am going to try next time was a suggestion of using a french seam on the inside seam instead of surging them. Then there will be NO loose seams.

I have made a quilt using the disappearing nine patch and it turned out beautiful. I bought the fabric to use as a sample quilt to practice long arm quilting on my new machine. But, I can't do anything simple. I ended up piecing the disappearing nine patch for my sample quilt. I already have a friend who has dibs on it.

I also can't wait to use the summer in the park pattern. I was so excited to see the new tutorial using the honey buns. More options!!! What will she think of next?

Comment

I've made a lot of clothing out of necessity being a big man. I'm not a lover of Khaki, blue and black. I love color so I have sewn the heck out of the Mcalls Big Size camp shirt in every configuration you can think of. Wearing something that I made and someone says that is a great shirt.......Love the pats on the back too.
                        Robert

Comment

Last one I watched was a review of how to use the binding tool....needed a little refresher
                          Congrats Marebear!
                          To quilt or not to quilt?.....what a ridiculous question!
                          Check out all things quilty at my blog here: http://www.sassyquilter.com

Comment

The first tutorial I watched was the Dresden Plate. The most recent one I've watched is the Jelly Star quilt block.

Comment

Congrats Marebear! The last video I watched was the Binding one. I watched it about three times before doing my binding. Came out just beautiful. Thanks Jenny.

Monique
                              Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Lesson 6 of the 10 on the first tutorial pack. I am trying to learn!!!! Jenny is terrific!
                                Melanee

Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Comment

Working...
                                X