X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Giveaway Week 18 - May 6th - 13th 2011

Way to go, Marebear !
    The first tutorial I watched was the "pinwheel" and I was hooked from then on with MSQC. The most recent tutorial was "summer in the park" made with honey buns. I love them all & look forward to many more.

Comment

I have watched all the tutorials several times. The most recent one I watched was the applique. I have enjoyed them all and have learned a lot. Keep them coming!

Comment

Congrats, Marebear! I was watching the tuts a long time before I knew there was a store with all the goodies in it! Honestly, I can't remember the first one I watched. When I would put something in the google search engine, something would often pop up with a tut from MSQC. It didn't take me long to get 'hooked'! I do know the last one I watched was the charm square table runner. So I recently bought a package of them with the daily deal and have picked out the squares I will use for it. I hope Jenny and the rest of the team keep the tutorials coming. You are all great teachers!

Comment

The last tutorial I watched was on the Tumbler Template and quilt. Both the 5" and the 10". I had already purchased the 5" a few weeks ago, but after seeing the tutorials, I really want to do the 10" also. I love the tutorials you have and have learned so much being a fairly new quilter. The Pinwheel tutorial was very informative also.

Comment

Originally posted by stitchywoman View Post
            Congratulations to Marebear Random.org chose you to win the 1000 Quilters Cash Points from last weeks giveaway! There were some strong opinions out there about clothing sewing! Go check out what Marebear thought! I have to confess I first got excited about sewing because of clothes :-) I blame it on Jenny again! I'd watch her costume theater shows so we could be apart of them. I love my mom and I've always loved watching her sew. Raise your hand if you love watching Jenny sew too!

Hehe, I know you love her! But raising your hand won't get you entered in this weeks contest so for a chance at 500 points all you have to do is tell me what the first or last MSQC tutorial was that you watched. If you haven't seen one yet you must confess that as well!

Plus some fun stuff is happening for summer with the giveaway! Stay tuned for announcements about all the fun!
            The tut I watched was binding tool and the last one I watch was also the binding tool. I bought the the binding tool from you guys. Thanks

Comment

The last one I watched was the one w the jelly roll and charm pack quilt top. I wanted a reminder .. im gonna make one of those in the next couple months : )

Comment

I simply cannot remember the first tut, but the last was the half-hexi. I went on to purchase the template. One thing is certain - I LOVE all the great tutorials, keep them coming please!

Comment

The first one I watched was Make a Baby Quilt-Part 1 and the last one was How To Applique.
                  I've taken both the Sympoz classes - which are FANTASTIC! I take my iPad to the sewing table and watch a little of a tutorial, pause the video, try it out on my own fabric, press Play again, watch a little more, pause, do, play... you get the idea. VERY helpful, very timely. Thanks, Jenny!

Comment

Hello, I just joined the MSQC website. I haven't seen any tutorials....YET!

Comment

Thank you so much everyone!!! I am thrilled

It's hard to remember which tutorial I watched first. I have watched all of them and have watched some multiple times. I think the last one I watched was the pillowcase tutorial. It was so cute and I loved how easy it was put together.
                      Mary :icon_hi:

Love is the thread that mends worn hearts.

Comment

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S MAREBEAR!!

I'm trailing behind like everyone else because I sure don't remember the first tutorial I watched. I do know that once I watched one I was hooked. The last tutorial I viewed was the Sympoz Drunkard's Path. I need to get on here and finish watching the rest of the second Sympoz tutorials, too!!
                        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

I was so excited on your 'show and tell' day blog. You had the one I was wanting. It was the Independence Picnic table runner. I am definitely going to make that one. I just don't know what fabric I will use yet.
                          Congrats to Marebear, hope you enjoy your prize.

Comment

I haven't seen any. I have to watch my download level (I have satellite internet!)

Comment

I can't remember which tut I watched first, but the last one was the 2 on applique, and they were great!

Congrats, Marebear!
                              There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

The first time I meet Jenny was on the Sympoz class I then found the site and all the tutorials. I can't remember the first tuttorials, but the last one was the applique one. I have enjoyed them all. Keep them coming Jenny. They are great.
                                JVO

Comment

Working...
                                X