X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michelle M
    replied
    Re: Giveaway Week 6 Feb 7th - 14th

The special someones in my life are my family. I have made quilts for my Mom and two out of three of my children. I am about to start a quilt for my daughter who will be graduating in May.
    Michelle

Leave a comment:

• jsmetcalf
    replied

As a Christmas gift, I made my husband a vest. Since it was the first one I had made for him, I decided not to put the buttonholes or buttons on it until I was able to fit it to him. Well, it fit perfectly and he loves it....but he has yet to wear it as I still haven't done the finishing! With 15 inches of snow on the ground, it's a perfect day to sew so I'm off to the machine. Then at least he stands a chance of being able to wear it before it becomes to warm to wear corduroy!!!

Leave a comment:

• NanceeCee
    replied

I made my husband a quilt top, almost all applique about his outdoor life and experiences. It has our archway and ranch sign, with various pets, our horses, pack horse & campfire, animal tracks, turkey, mountain lion, deer, and to represent me, a clothesline strung between the pines with quilts hanging and a plane in the background sky as I was off to work. I still haven't quilted it yet...

Leave a comment:

• Annaj
    replied

Time to stitch!!!

Leave a comment:

• TerriK
    replied

I have made a Grim Reaper costume for DH (scary!) and assorted Halloween costumes (spaceman, ghost, etc.) for DS. Presently, I have a quilt for each in various stages of completion.

Leave a comment:

• Dayna
    replied

I made him a panel wall hanging, and curtains for his shop. Seems like a million years ago!

Leave a comment:

• Gina
    replied

Congrats to Ginny! I haven't been quilting long so I have yet to make anything for my hubby. I do have a deer quilt in mind and will try to get it done by the fall.

Leave a comment:

• sewwhat85
    replied

I have made my husband a quilt and a long time ago i made him red satin boxer shorts

Leave a comment:

• Dustymae
    replied

I made my hubby a denim shirt which he loved until it wore out.
    Dusty

Leave a comment:

• MarianneK
    replied

Sure, quilts and pajama pants.

Leave a comment:

• kitkat0303
    replied

I made my husband a caftan for lounging, etc. It was so big it fell right off his body. He is such a good sport.....lol

I enjoyed the show.

Leave a comment:

• debra
    replied

i love this quilt

Leave a comment:

• suekay
    replied

I have made my husband dress shirts, pajama pants and an arm pillow (Grandson asked for a pillow of his mother's arm and we fell in love with the end result). He is still waiting for his own quilt, but will one day get it.

Leave a comment:

• debra
    replied

yes i have a apron, for grilling. and he loved it.

Leave a comment:

• Capricurious
    replied

Made my hubby a denim quilt, and he loved it so much he's now quilting and working on one for me!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X