X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Giveaway Week 6 Feb 7th - 14th

Congrats GinnyKNC !

I have made a rag quilt for my DH (my special someone) and he loved it.

Comment

I've made my hubby some shirts and a special flannel quilt.
      It's all fun and games until the bobbin runs out.

Comment

Congratulations, Ginny!

I have not made anything yet but I am in the process of collecting fabric for a scrappy quilt (for example, he loves geese and I have some really nice fabric with geese on it for some of the pieces). I am trying to collect fabric with things he likes to intersperse with "regular" fabric at some point.

sigpic
        Marci

Comment

I've made a quilt for my husband and have another one in the works now for him. And for my granddaughters I've sewn many things. I also have plans to make a quilt for each of my 3 grandchildren hopefully for this next Christmas.

Comment

I am making a crazy quilt for my husband right now. It will replicate one his Grandmother made years ago.

Happy Valentines Day!
            Attached Files
            :icon_wave:

Have a wonderful day!

Friend me on Facebook under Kelly Howell Faulconer

Comment

My first quilt is a grinch quilt that I made for my son who is in Kuwait right now. It was supposed to be a Christmas present but I didn't have it done before he left. He will be back in a couple of months so I will give it to him then. A christmas quilt in spring.
              Hugs,
              Joanne

There are no mistakes, only happy accidents. - Bob Ross

A girl needs to surround herself with TONS of happiness.
              Happiness = fabric!:icon_woohoo:

Comment

Yes, I have. When we were first married - over 40 years ago - I made my hubby a black shirt, tailored, buttons, long sleeves. He used to put it on especially when he was playing cards. He called it his lucky shirt!!

Comment

I've made so many things for other people that my wonderful dear husband has started to whine that I never make him anything. Well this past Christmas I made him his very own Adirondack moose quilt. He thought I was "again" making it for someone else until he opened it up on Christmas morning. Boy was he surprised!! LOL

Comment

Many, many years ago when we lived in cold, snowy Iowa I crocheted multiple hats and scarves for my hubby because he walked to classes every day even when the wind chill was 40 below. I haven't made him a quilt yet but I guess I will have to soon because every time I finish one he asks when he is getting one.
                    Vernona:icon_hi:

Comment

I have given quilts to almost every close family member (parents, sister, nieces), but I have not kept one for hubby, son or myself!

Comment

Most of my quilt projects are made for others. My 3 grand children and daughter are most often the recipients!

Comment

I sewed my husband a holder for his woodworking chisels, kind of like the wraps made for knitting needles.

Comment

No not yet, working on a project for him though. A wall hanging with fish on it.
                            Isn't it bad, I've done a lot of quilts for other's, just not my significant other. (I'm ashamed)
                            ♥♥♥ JAM ♥♥♥

Comment

Congratulations Ginny.

I once made him a mouse pad with the Chicago Blackhawks logo with plastic canvas. I now have fabric for all three teams he cheers for. Now just to figure out which pattern I want to use.
                              Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

No, but I bought fleece for a blanket because he liked the fleece quilt I made someone else for a gift.
                                :icon_rolleyes:There are 3 kinds of men
                                The one who learns by reading
                                The few who learn by observation
                                The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence themselves
                                Will Rogers
                                :icon_shake:

Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day. Harry S Truman
                                :icon_shake:

Imperfect action is better than perfect inaction.
                                :icon_giggle:

Comment

Working...
                                X