This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Giveaway Week 15 - April 16th - 22nd 2011

Well I love them all but Im going to have to agree with Sandy. I would give them all up before giving up my ruler. Can't live with out that one
    Patrice

Comment

Congrats Tamsterg7!!

Most of the times I use my 6"x24" ruler. But I´m really dreaming about buying a tumbler ruler AND a ruler to make scalloped edges and vines. I just love your tutorial on working with this ruler and the quilt looks stunning. So one day, maybe sometime in the near future, I will just buy it and start making those beautiful quilts by using both of them...

Comment

I am anxiously waiting for the Eleanor Burns curve/scallop ruler to be back in stock. I can't tell you how many times and how many different ways I have tried to make evenly calibrated scallops or vines.

Comment

Sandy; You are so funny...it is a question of you had to be there to understand!!!!....Val

Comment

My current favorite ruler is the round cutter. I almost bought it yesterday...but thought I would wait for my next sewing allowance since I've already spent this months allowance on fabric.

Comment

I use my 6.5 x 24 ruler the most, but am anxiously awaiting the 5-inch tumbler that was the daily deal!

Comment

congrats Tamster!! I have 2 favorite rulers.. the 6 1/2 by 24 and Natalie's 5 inch tumbler. love the ways those quilts look.

Comment

Use the 6.5x24 the most, but I love my Dresden too. I meant to order the 5" tumbler, but missed the deal
                  Lisa

"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands...." 1 Thessalonians 4:11

Comment

I use my 6" by 24" the very most so quess it has to be my favorite.

Comment

I love all my rulers, just ordered the 5" tumbler. But I guest I use my 6 x 24 the most.

Comment

I like my 12 x 12 ruler the best, it does help to keep squares square
                        Finished is way better than perfect! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

My favorite ruler is my 6x24 for general cutting. But I ordered the tumbler ruler and my Mom is bringing to Disney in a week when we meet there. My son gets our mail in the states and tells me that I have alot of JUNK(his word) from Missouri. He just has no idea.
                          Hola from sunny Mexico, Cheryl:icon_wave:

Comment

Would really like to get my hands on that scallop vines and waves template. Looks like everyone else does also. hope it is in stock soon. My fave right now is my easy circles template by EZ quilt.

Comment

I love all of my rulers like a lot of you do, I use my 6X24 most of all but really enjoy maken that dresden go to town also. I use the smaller ones when I can't stand and use them on the table any longer, but for the most part I use my big guy the most. I really want to get that binder one but have to wait for it to show up on daily deal right now to afford it. hint Jenny????

Comment

My favorite ruler is the 6 by 12 inch Omnigrid. It has to be an Omnigrid! I love their rulers and use them exclusively for all my cutting. It's funny, I hated them at first and couldn't figure out how to use them but once you get the hang of it, your cut pieces are so accurate.
                                See what I'm sewing at http://disfordovey.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                                X