This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Giveaway Week 138 December 27 - January 3rd

Congratulations to Fabriclovr! Wow - more fabric for you! Can't wait to see what all you create with it all!

I have been in puttering around in the sewing room - cleaning up the debris left behind of all of the Christmas projects..... Finishing some fabric boxes that I started, but didn't get finished. I am just that much ahead for next year! :P
    Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

Congrats Susan. Like you, I am being forced in to relaxation and rest because DH and I are both super sick. Was ill before Christmas, and then doing Christmas Eve and Christmas dinners, did me in. Hoping I get to sew as soon as I feel up to it.
      Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
      sigpic

Comment

Congratulations Fabriclovr!

I started a new quilt this week! This is my favorite part, getting started on a new one, so it has been wonderfully relaxing.

Comment

Congratulations Fabriclovr!

Have popped into my craft room and done some sewing several times during the last week - but not much, as its been very hot (95+) and the beach calls!
          Jane

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com.au

Comment

It has been family time for me, but after 120 on December 31st it will be sewing time. Yay for me LOL
            Debbie

And Sew on And Sew on

Comment

I find sewing very relaxing and started a new baby quilt today. I'm off work until Tuesday so hoping to get a lot done.
              Janet

"You cannot use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have."

Maya Angelou

Comment

Congratulations Fabriclovr! For me Christmas was very relaxing and stress free. I have been busy working on the Celtic mystery quilt. Trying to get as much finished as I can, because on New Years Day I will be doing Merry Mayhem's mystery quilt also. Quilting is my way to relax.
                Come join the fun.

Beginners Mystery Quilt. This is a queen aize when finished, nice. http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/groups/into-light-beginners-mystery-quilt.html[/url]

Christmas Log Cabin strip swap.
                http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/gro...cabin-nq3.html

Comment

Haven't sewed anything, but did pink some fabric circles to put on top of homemade jams for a hostess gift.
                  Ruth Ann in MA

Comment

Sewing is my retreat....from a busy day, from a demanding hubby, or whatever I need to get away from. Usually my sewing room is like Santa's workshop during Christmas....then I walk away, close the door, enjoy my family time for a couple days. Then it's on again!! I clean up and clean out and stay in my sweats and slipper socks and proceed to play with all my new MSQ toys that I received in the mail on Christmas eve. .....until the new year!
                    "She who dies with the most fabric wins"

Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

Julie
                    :D

Comment

Sewing is relaxing time for me. As for quilting since Christmas..........no time I've been working
                      Keep the Faith

dizzyLiz

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=1196342

Comment

Relaxation definitely means sewing for me. I've been sewing a little bit over the Christmas holidays and hope to get some more in before my husband goes back to work.

Comment

I have been going through fabric that my mother had years ago. I am trying to get up the nerve to do something with it. I must say that I made 17 fabric Christmas ornaments and finished the last one Christmas morning. I should be tired, but I really am missing the making of the ornaments. I think I am going through withdrawals. Help!!!

Comment

I haven't sewn since last weekend. I worked and spent time with the family for Christmas. My hubby is in Maine snowmobiling for the weekend so I will be playing tomorrow after I clean the house.

Comment

Congrats to Fabriclovr!
                              I did go in the sewing room yesterday...but I did not do any sewing...I did however clean up a bit...it was looking like a tornado hit. Sometimes it is just relaxing to go and sit in there though. I hope to get in there this weekend to finish up some projects.
                              :D:DTyne:D:D

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
                                Haha, Congrats Fabriclovr! (Just what Susan needs, more fabric to go with her 69 pounds from RJR!)

I actually sandwiched a quilt and got the majority of it quilted yesterday evening. I hadn't had much time before Christmas to do any sewing so it was nice to sit down at the machine for a while.
                                ROFL. I was thinking the same thing... but you know what they say.... when it rains it pours... now to go and buy that lottery ticket!

Thanks everyone for the congratulations
                                Just One More Yard - Blog
                                Just One More Yard - Craftsy

A clean house is the sign of a broken sewing machine!

Comment

Working...
                                X