X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shirley
    replied
    Re: Giveaway Week 136 December 13th - 20th

Yes I have been sewing for my DGD's. And my SS.

Leave a comment:

• coffeebreak
    replied

I had everything done, then had a brain storm to make my one grand daughter some things for her doll....a fabric bassinet, doll quilt, blankets and paint a doll high chair white and make seat cushion for it!

Leave a comment:

• djuseless
    replied

Yes I did! I made some things for hubby. I made him a pillowcase with awesome snowmobile fabric, 2 hot cold packs with the rest of the snowmobile fabric and 2 placemats using Zombie Apocalypse fabric. I made more things that were crocheted like a hat and several scarves this year instead of sewing. I can get those done much quicker and while watching TV at night.

Leave a comment:

• Marebear
    replied

I just finished a quilt yesterday that is for a gift, and I need to quilt and bind another for DH.

Leave a comment:

• ncgrammie
    replied

Congratulations Angelia! Yes! I made five quilts for Christmas. One for each of my sons. I am binding the fourth one now. It's been lots of fun and I've learned a lot! Hopefully I will be able to post pictures soon.

Leave a comment:

• Connie C
    replied

Oh yes. Several pillow cases, mug rugs, a wreath wall hanging, tote bags, scarves, needle cases and a rag quilt. Next year I will start earlier in the year.

Leave a comment:

• Debra Revay
    replied

Congratulations to Angelia! I'm beginning a Jelly Roll quilt. Pretty nervous about it, don't want to mess it up. I've watched Jenny's tutorial several times.

Leave a comment:

• SandyWhite
    replied

Yes, all done with gifts.

Leave a comment:

• redcaboose1717
    replied

Yes....congrats Angela !

Leave a comment:

• myals
    replied

Yes! Finishing up table runners for nieces and nephews!

Leave a comment:

• Poppytree
    replied

No - having a month off - getting to 40 degrees centigrade today (104)! Summer is only just beginning too. More time on the beach less time in the sewing room for a while.

Leave a comment:

• xtcinla
    replied

Congrats Angelia! I've gotten all my Christmas presents done (2 table runners, 6 pot holders, 2 sets of placemats, 6 microwave bowls). Now I'm working on a flannel twister for myself (all in pinks) - I hope I get it done by Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• redjello2000
    replied

I just placed an order with you guys on Sunday. So I'm anticipating receiving it! I'm going to work on my first quilt from a Craftsy class that Ms. Jenny is teaching. Can't wait to get started!

Leave a comment:

• Sarah B
    replied

I have one quilt completed for a gift and am planning to make a t-shirt quilt for my daughter if I ever get the time.
    Do I really just have 1 week and 1 day left?!? Thankfully school is out Thursday!

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied

Doing more In-The-Hoop embroidery work right now than actual quilting. Time's a wasting . . . machine issues keep me from doing what I really need to be doing!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X