X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Giveaway Week 136 December 13th - 20th

Congrats Angelia.

Yes, I am busy trying to finish up items for Christmas gifts.
    Dawn

Comment

I think I will get a bit done, DH works 12hr shifts on both Christmas eve and Christmas Day, good thing our kids are old enough to have a late Christmas Eve celebration before we all go to mass.
      Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

Congrats Angelia!!

I have lots of sewing for Christmas. I'm in the process of a quilt for my mom right now. I already completed one for my dad and one for my niece (IQ quilt). I need to make Christmas stockings yet and a tree skirt but I will wait to see how much I can get done on my mom's quilt first. I have some other sewing projects after Christmas to complete as well...a dress for my niece that I had started, a couple skirts for my niece that she requested, and a victorian style dress that I started last year for a halloween costume but never finished.
        :icon_wave: Teresa

Comment

Yes. Two lap quilts sent to the quilter, so now to finish the 4 rag quilts for the grandkids and the pillowcases to match. I am also finishing up 5 scarves as gifts. If I get them all finished in the next few days I will consider it a miracle. I have been trying to shop, bake and clean the house in between. Snowed in today so I better get on it.
          :icon_wave: Linda
          "Home is where they love you"

Comment

Oh yes! Lining eight Christmas stocking and making a baby quilt.
            Sometimes you never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. Dr. Seuss

Comment

Yes, finishing up a table runner and have to put a whole lap quilt together. Thank goodness I have everything else out of the way...Nothing like cutting it close..lol

Comment

Yes, I was just asked to make 15 mug rugs for my daughter's office partners. Oh, please let the creative angel appear in my head. lol

And congrats Angela!!!

Comment

Yes! I made my first quilt for elder son and his wife out of denim for their camping trips just need to make the bag to put it in. I'm finishing up my sailor son's "rack quilt" today. I've made table cloths for my sister and will be making one of those plastic bag dispenser bags for her today. Then maybe I can work on something for me!! LOL So many enticing projects out there to tackle how do you choose??!

Comment

Congrats Angelia!

yes!
                    SEVeyesBob_th.gif

lots to do....lots to do...

Comment

I was but have decided to relieve myself some stress and have put all projects on hold until the New Year! I had 3 quilts in the making but I would have to work day and night to get them finished. And that would be noway to enjoy this time of year. I went a few days and bought a gift to replace these quilts and they will get these quilts next year

Fannie

Live each day as if it were your last!

Comment

I have almost got all my Christmas sewing done! YAY!
                        :D:DTyne:D:D

Comment

Every free minute I have and Christmas has nothing to do with it! Thanks!

Comment

Congratulations to Angelia!
                            No, But I wish I was sewing up a storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Melissa Greenfield :icon_wave: Crafty Quilty Mimi

Comment

No quilting, but I'm making fabric ornaments, and also a Hawaiian shirt for my brother. I make one for him every year (may be a BIT late this year)
                              Ruth Ann in MA

Comment

Congrats Angelia, merry Christmas!

It's been storming outside as well as inside here in Örebro, Sweden these last few weeks. I've made tissue holders for the teachers at my son's daycare (lot's of runny noses there this time of year!) and my MIL and mother are getting some along with fabric boxes. I just today, for the first time, made a "boxie pouch" which I guess is a kind of make up bag (we call them necessär in Sweden, as in something to keep the necessary stuff in) and last weekend I made my kids some Christmas stockings, which they've never had before. I'm making them a part of our Christmas traditions as of this year! I also made (another) Christmas wreath using a lovely charmpack sewn into small pillows/packages. Hm hm I'm sure I made something else... Oh yes! I was going to make three tissue holders but I was way too sleepy and put batting in them, like for the fabric boxes. What to do?!? Make them into tiny fabric boxes of course lol. We now use them to put gaming chips in when playing board games with the kids (something we have done LOTS this week, as they kids have been peaky).

I have a long list of stuff I want to make for next Christmas already. The very first quilt thing I made was Jenny's lovely tree skirt and I want to make one for my mom as well.
                                ~ Anna ~

My Pinterest

Comment

Working...
                                X