This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giveaway Week 13 - April 1st - 8th 2011

Congratulations to patticakes! Random.org chose you to win the 500 Quilters Cash Points from last weeks giveaway! Patti left me some sweet comments about participating in the spoonflower contest.
    So you ladies know I did enter but wasn't chosen as a semifinalist... hehe, and oh how I wish that was an april fools joke!
    I learned some and already have ideas for fixing up the design a little I think I'll upload my idea here and you guys can tell me what you think

Today is bus tour day at the MSQC not their sponsored one, but one coming to see them. Which made me wonder, how many of you have ever been on a fabric bus tour? And since it happens to be April Fools day lets pull one over on the big guys and offer up a prize of 1000 Quilters Cash Points! Who's up for helping with that?
    To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Re: Giveaway Week 13 - April 1st - 8th 2011

i have never been on a fabric bus tour but would love to do it one day. I can only imagine how wonderful that must be. Congratulations Patticakes! Have fun spending those points
    Patrice

Comment

I'm all for it.

Comment

Congrats Patticakes!

I have never been on a fabric bus tour. In fact, never heard of one before. Sounds like allot of fun; and expensive...LOL!
        ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Congrats Patticakes. Have fun spending all those points.

I have never been on a bus tour, but that might be a good way to finallly get to MSQC. Maybe a really long one that would pick us all up and circle the country. O'well, a girl can wish.
          Hola from sunny Mexico, Cheryl:icon_wave:

Comment

I have never been on a fabric bus tour. It sounds fun though. I have been on fabric store scavenger hunts before and that was alot of fun.

Comment

WOW!! I won! I am speechless! What a blessing - thank you!
              Patti
              "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Congratulations Patti! I have a question.... wouldn't a fabric bus be a safety hazard? Metal ones are safer. Duh... I'm kidding! I would love to go on any kind of tour that ended up going to MSQC!
                Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

I haven't been on one, but there is one that is leaving mid July in Central Texas and it is an overnighter....sounds like so much fun...a friend of mine and I are considering going.....can't wait...fun and prizes on the bus down and back....9 fabric shops....!!!!!

Comment

Congratulations, patticakes! I'm SO glad that you won!

Wow, yousewgirl, that sounds like fun!

I've never been on a bus tour; my only quilting friend moved away so no one to go with. I know the local guild does them and would love to go some day. No way mine would end up at MSQC, but would be fun anyway.
                    Last edited by debinmalaga; April 1, 2011, 05:51 PM.
                    There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

I have never been on a bus tour to quilt shops. Maybe someone would figure out how to do a "computer bus tour", then a lot more of us could go.

Comment

Wouldn't that be something. I leave on Tuesday for Lancaster PA, stopping at a lot of fabric stores around so maybe that would qualify for a fabric bus trip just not to MSQC. LOL!!

Congrats Patticakes. Enjoy!!

Monique
                        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Congratulations, Patticakes.
                          I have never heard of a fabric tour. My credit card would be smokin'!

Comment

congrats Pattycakes!!

I have never heard of a fabric bus tour either. but id try it once.

Missie

Comment

I've never been on a fabric bus tour but it sounds like fun. I had never heard of one before today.

Heidi

Comment

Working...
                              X