This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Giveaway Week 131 Nov 2nd - 8th

SallyO'Sews Congratulations! Quilter's points are fun!

Tomorrow I will have the bread maker making the dough for my French bread, the crock pot will be cooking my beef stew, I will be working on my Iron Quilt so tomorrow I will multitask. I should get ambitious and get the embroidery machine working on another quilt while I am piecing.

I do like to sew along with the music playing but sometimes a girl has to do what a girl has to do!
    Lisa

Please treat others as you would hope others would treat those you love.

[/COLOR]

Comment

Congratulations Sally!!!

multi-tasking? oh of course I do. Laundry, playing with the dogs, a quick vacuum, watching my favorite shows, talking on the phone... sometimes those conversations get real quiet if both of us hit a snaggy part at the same time.
      I did find out that trying to color your hair and sew at the same time is really NOT a good idea.

Lisa
      :icon_wave:Lisa

Comment

I'm sure we all do! LOL!

Comment

Congratulations SallyO'Sews! Enjoy those points!

I multi-task all the time. It just makes sense.

Capture.JPG

Comment

I don't know if it's multi-tasking (beings that I'm not one) But I usually do other tasks when I take my quilting breaks.
            :icon_hiya: Coleen

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good I can do, or any kindness I can show, let me do now, for I will not pass through this way again."

Comment

No multi-tasking for me! Nor will I sew while tired. Too many mistakes. It even helps me feel more relaxed and "in the zone" if all my household chores are done. It's just best if I pop on some music and be one with my machine.

Comment

grats Sally!!! Yes as most women I multitask all the time. When I sew there is usually a load of clothes going, or something cooking. And I jump back and forth from my sewing machine to my computer, doing various tasks at both. I am a die hard sewer and sew something every day. My best sewing time is in the morning before work.
                sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
                Time spent with cats is never wasted.
                Sigmund Freud

Comment

Sounds like I'm like most of the others. I multi task on most things but quilting is usually one project at a time.
                  ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Congrats Sally!!!

I am a pretty good multi tasker (aren't all women??? ), but quilting is MY time and it is a singular pleasure for me. I relax, unwind and just . . . quilt.
                    Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

Congratulations Sally

If I didn't multi-task nothing would get done. I usually sew a little, do a few dishes, vacuum, sew a little, do a few more dishes, cook....repeat! LOL
                      Donna
                      MSQC: Where Strangers become Friends and Friends become Family!

"The soul would have no rainbows, if the eyes had no tears."native American wisdom

sigpic

Comment

Congratulations Sally! I also multi-task. If I don't, nothing else gets done around the house and there's just two of us here!

Comment

Congrats to Sally!
                          My life is multi-tasking, everyday with everything. I have to make time to do my quilting, when I can fit it in with doing other things around the house or losing sleep. and A lot of times, I just have to say, "Oh what the heck, I'll clean on the house tomorrow!" Tee hee
                          Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

Oh ya, ya, I sure do multitask when sewing, whether it be making bread, doing laundry, whatever, and I always have multiple projects going in the sewing room too. So I guess I'm multitasking within multitasking!
                            See what I'm sewing at http://disfordovey.blogspot.com

Comment

If you count watching football, or tv in general, while doing hand sewing, then I multi-task. If I am cutting or sewing on the machine, I have to focus, otherwise I get wonky results.

Comment

Congratulations: SallyO'Sews!

Multi-task? MOI? Definitely - that's why I have so many stacks and piles and UFOs and WIPs . . . That's why Momma threatened to nail my other foot to the ground, to keep me focused and prevent me running in circles. It didn't work then and doesn't work now. Sorry, my bad!!
                                Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                                it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Working...
                                X