• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Mom23

• Mom23
    replied
    Re: Giveaway Week 121 Aug 23rd - 30th

My husband and I just saw the movie Jack Reacher, with Tom Cruise, on our Alaskan Cruise. There was a movie screen on the top level of the ship. It was hard to see the movie since it doesn't get very dark in Alaska but it was fun. We cuddled under a blanket but it was a cheapie fleece provided by the cruise line, not a comfy quilt!

Leave a comment:

• wlrquilts

• wlrquilts
    replied

A little over a month ago saw The Gatsby with Leonardo D

Leave a comment:

• SandyWhite

• SandyWhite
    replied

Mostly we watch at home. We get movies all the time. Last out to theater? Too long ago to remember.

Leave a comment:

• Carol336

• Carol336
    replied

The Lone Ranger, about a month ago. But that was the first movie I saw since The Help about 3 years ago!!!

Leave a comment:

• shermur

• shermur
    replied

The last movie I saw at a movie theater was "The Croods" in 3D with DD and DH. The first 3D movie I had ever seen and didn't likeit much. The movie itself was OK. As far as being cold in a theater; not much....

Leave a comment:

• Iris Girl

• Iris Girl
    replied

don't usually do movies either last I can remember was spiderman movie.

Leave a comment:

• Longstocking

• Longstocking
    replied

It's been a long time - downside of having three young kids. I think the last movie was 'The Hobbit'. Husband and I were so disappointed.

Leave a comment:

• Lindagie

• Lindagie
    replied

We usually watch them on DVD as well; occasionally see them at the theatre. The last one we saw was The Lone Ranger movie; it was strange, but then Johnny Depp was in it. We liked it!
    Congrats to Knitandtink! Happy shopping!

Leave a comment:

• starapple54

• starapple54
    replied

Congratulation Knitandtink !!
    So The Movie The Butler Wednesday
    Angela

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    Super Moderator

• K. McEuen
    replied

Congrats Knitandtink!

I don't honestly remember the last movie I went o see in the theaters. I usually wait and buy them on DVD. We have a huge movie collection. Maybe it was the Bourne Identity. I do remember almost jumping out of my seat when the guy crshed through the window.

Leave a comment:

• stitchywoman

• stitchywoman
    started a topic Giveaway Week 121 Aug 23rd - 30th

Giveaway Week 121 Aug 23rd - 30th

Congratulations to knitandtink! You've just won 1000 Quilters Cash Points to do with as you please! I recommend shopping but I usually do!

What fun! I love opinions! Off the quilters topic, watched a movie at the theater for the first time in ages! Don't know about you guys, but I love movies and going out! It just never seems to happen! Why is the perfect storm of circumstances required just to get me out of the house? I don't know.

Anyhow, I'm asking you, when was the last time you went out to see a movie? If this needs to be quilter related maybe you took a blanket with you people get cold in the theater right?

To enter the game just hit the reply to thread button at the top or bottom of this page and answer the question! You only get one entry per contest round. A winner will be chosen by random selection in about a week to win our next 1000 Quilters Cash Points!
    Then watch your private messages cause I might be sending one your way!
Working...
X