X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Giveaway Week 121 Aug 23rd - 30th

Comment

The last movie I saw at a movie theater was Lord of the Rings Return of the King...geez that's been a while ago! The movie was great and I loved spending time with my nephew and his friend, but we all got sick from this guy who coughed and hacked all the way through the movie.
      visit my blog at littlechickabee.blogspot.com
      I will have giveaways now and then and you can follow my journey to see how many quilts I can make in one year.

Comment

The last movie I saw in the theater was "Lord of the Rings". I now get motion sickness watching on a big screen so I have to watch my movies at home now
        Mary :icon_hi:

Love is the thread that mends worn hearts.

Comment

Saw the Butler last weekend.
          :icon_wave:Debby

Comment

We saw RED 2 last weekend.
            sigpicMISA
            I am a material girl. Wanna see my fabric collection?

http://www.aprairiehomequilts.com/qu...ng-quotes.html

Comment

Congrats knitandtink! Have lots of fun shopping. The last film I went out to see was "The Quartet" with Judi Dench and Billy Connolly. The film itself was hilarious but our leadup to it was even funnier. It was in our local country picture theatre - (50kms away). The theatre only has reel film capacity and they started to show it back to front and upside down. It was SOOOOO funny. About 15 mins later it actually started. It was a Sunday afternoon. My friend is also a keen patchworker and we were quite taken with the design on the ceiling. The building is quite old and we could see all these different blocks.

The last film I saw at home was War Horse - very moving - pleased I was at home!!

Comment

I took my niece to see Despicable Me 2 about a month ago. It's a really cute movie!

Comment

I took my son and one of my nephews to see Smurfs 2 a few weeks ago. They love the movies so I try to take them as often as I can. We have a place close to our home that has special pricing every day before 5pm, so we try to hit the early showing as often as we can.

Comment

Honestly I think the last movie I saw inthe theater may have been "The Help" and we know that was a few years ago. My sister and I have been wanting to go see a couple of them recently but we just never seem to make it.

Comment

The last time I went to a movie theater was three years ago on New Years Eve. I had to go to the city to see a movie. There are no theaters in our town.
                      Some People Say That I Have The Attention Span Of A... Oh Look, A Quilt!!

Comment

Last movie we saw was Red 2! Awesome movie!! Took our 21 year old boys to the Movie Tavern for their "first official" alcoholic beverage! Like I said, first "official" one!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X