• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    GuitarGramma

• GuitarGramma
    replied
    Re: Giveaway Week 121 Aug 23rd - 30th

No problem remembering my last movie. It was "Man of Steel." Sometimes it takes Superman to get me out in public!

Leave a comment:

• bubba

• bubba
    replied

Reds 2....almost as good as the first!

Leave a comment:

• bhaggerty

• bhaggerty
    replied

D2 (Despicable Me 2), Monster U (Monsters University), and next on the list... Planes (sequel to Cars)
    All kiddie movies...

Leave a comment:

• starr511

• starr511
    replied

The last movie was with my grandkids and the movie was the Lorax. Of course my grandson brought his blankie. which grandma made.

Leave a comment:

• LJ_Tulip

• LJ_Tulip
    replied

Years! I can't even remember what movie it was. I used to love going to the movies but...when I could finally talk my hubby into going to one, it wasn't as good a movie as I'd thought it would be. One of the most memorable movies we went to was "Polar Express" at the IMAX; now that was outstanding!!

Leave a comment:

• Wwena

• Wwena
    replied

We took the kids to see Monsters University a couple of weeks ago. It wasn't a hit with any of us lol. We LOVED the first movie but the kids got tired of sitting still about ten minutes into this one (after a LOT of commercials too) and the movie didn't really capture them. (They are aged 4 and 6.) I was a bit disappointed with the movie, but I had really high expectations. Considering how much it cost (over 50 USD for all of us, with some snacks), I don't think we'll be taking the kids to the movies again anytime soon lol.

We recently had a movie night at home though, with popcorn and candy, and the kids stayed glued to their seats for the whole movie: Wreck-it Ralph. Great movie!!

Leave a comment:

• brook

• brook
    replied

I went to see Planes with the grandkids two weeks ago. Good movie. : )

Leave a comment:

• Genny

• Genny
    replied

Oh my goodness...the last time I went out to see a movie was when the Titanic first came out, I can't even remember how many years ago that was. I went with my 2 daughters and had a wonderful time.

Leave a comment:

• Madeforyouinma11

• Madeforyouinma11
    replied

The last movie I went to see at the theatre was Battleship. Friends of ours gave our group of friends gift certificates for Christmas in 2011 and we all went in May of 2012. It was a great movie. We don't go to the movies much..we mostly watch everything on cable, Netflix or Hulu.

Leave a comment:

• stationarymom

• stationarymom
    replied

i haven't been out to the movies in ages. i don't drive and my husband often falls asleep shortly after sitting and dinner.i used to go with a girl friend but haven't seen her for some time now. i would like to see the butler though,so i need to talk my husband into that one.

Leave a comment:

• goofyizzy

• goofyizzy
    replied

We watch most of our movies at home. I worry about bringing home bed bugs from a dirty theater. Plus not too fond of having people kick the back of my seat or having people on their phones texting. The last movie I can remember seeing out was Thor.

Leave a comment:

• nyscpa2be

• nyscpa2be
    replied

I also can't remember what the last movie was I went to see - but I know it was over a year ago - I haven't gone since because on a college budget, date nights at a movie theater were too expensive. LOL. But I do plan to go see The Butler soon.

Leave a comment:

• Lisapc

• Lisapc
    replied

As a grownup it was Unfaithful, as a Mom/Grammy Monsters University!

Leave a comment:

• clwetzel

• clwetzel
    replied

It's been a long while. Despicable Me was the last movie I remember going to in the theater.

Leave a comment:

• vickit

• vickit
    replied

I honestly cannot recall the last time I was in a theatre. I do know it was a very, very long time ago and that my current husband and I have not gone since we were married in 2002.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X