• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    toggpine

• toggpine
    replied
    Re: Giveaway Week 121 Aug 23rd - 30th

Summer of 2012. I took my daughter to see Brave.

Leave a comment:

• LynneLeavell

• LynneLeavell
    replied

I took my daughter, daughter-in-law and three grandsons to see Despicable Me 2 July 4, 2013.

Leave a comment:

• Neva

• Neva
    replied

We saw Star Trek Into Darkness sometime in the past few months. Can quilters be trekkies or should I ask can trekkies be quilters?

Leave a comment:

• lizzard

• lizzard
    replied

I can't remember the last film I went to c but I do remember I was about 39 weeks pregnant & my little boy just turned 2, so just over 2 years ago. I can olny remember is how uncomfortable I was lol.

Leave a comment:

• Nidan_07

• Nidan_07
    replied

Honestly can not remember the last time that I went to the cinema to the movies. Much prefer to watch at home. Have big TV in our house, so I like to wait until it comes out on DVD. Can watch in comfort of my own home, where I can control temperature, volume, and company. Also doesn't matter if I fall asleep and start snoring.....only have to wake up just long enough to press power button on the remote.

Leave a comment:

• hh677

• hh677
    replied

Way to go Knitandtink!

I really don't remember the last time I went out to a movie! With Netflix there is so much available at home, there isn't much point of going out!

Holly

Leave a comment:

• jennyann

• jennyann
    replied

The last movie I saw was less then a week ago, me and my husband saw Elysium. It was okay, not a favorite. I can think of one thing I would have rather done...If you guessed quilting you were right!!

Leave a comment:

• NanaB

• NanaB
    replied

The last movie I saw was The Lone Ranger. I LOVE Johnny Depp--I have the stand-up of him from Subway in my bedroom!!! My husband and I go to separate movies when we go to the theater. He loves adventure/war movies, and I don't.

Leave a comment:

• coffeebreak

• coffeebreak
    replied

The last movie I saw in a theater was Titanic..with Leo and Kate. Yes, in 1997 was the last movie I saw! I just can't get into spending $10 to get in and $20 for snacks and then sit there and not move and the sound is so loud and others moving around! I prefer to wait till it comes out on DVD and make my own snacks and enjoy it...and pause if a bathroom trip is necessary!

Leave a comment:

• EsGrandma

• EsGrandma
    replied

Last movie that we saw was Skyfall - never been to a Bond movie, but our friends wanted to attend. Enjoyed seeing Judy Denche - one of our favorite British actresses. Enjoyed being with friends and my husband.

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas

• Sandy Navas
    replied

I only get to attend movies with the granddaughters. I believe the last one we saw was Epic. There is a very small, off-key movie theater near us ($1.00 movies most nights - cash only) and then one that costs about $12 apiece just to get in the front door. Tonight Al and I passed the $1.00 movie house and I asked him if he'd like to go to the movies and he offered to put the car in reverse in heavy traffic and then changed his mind . . . and we didn't get to the movie . . . guess he didn't want to go as he'd miss something Techno-Wienie that he may need to 'know'. Meanwhile, I watch Alton Brown!!!

Leave a comment:

• Tricia

• Tricia
    replied

We go to the movies quite frequently but it's usually something animated since we have a 7-year old and our base theater is only open nights and weekends. Thankfully, we can buy tickets (3D), soda, popcorn, water and candy for about $20 for three people! We just saw Turbo.

Leave a comment:

• lorimac

• lorimac
    replied

My husband is gone several nights a week. I have a big black Maine Coon cat named Max who is my best friend and companion. We spend lots of late evenings wrapped up in one of the quilts he has helped me construct watching old movies on TCM. We love the old comedies with Lucille Ball, Bob Hope, Jerry Lewis, etc. He loves to snuggle on my quilts.

Leave a comment:

• mommadeb

• mommadeb
    replied

It's been probably about 2 years for me. I've been out of work, so the extra money couldn't be spared. I'm hoping that I win this week as it's my birthday on Friday the 30th.

Leave a comment:

• mom4him

• mom4him
    replied

When did Driving Miss Daisy come out. That would have been it. I hate movie theaters. Love watching them at home though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X