This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Giveaway Week 121 Aug 23rd - 30th

Goodness, I don't even remember! Believe it or not, I think it was in 1977!! Guess I'm an old fuddy-duddy, but I'd honestly rather sit at home to watch a movie.

Comment

Congrats!
      The last movie we saw in the Theater was Smurfs 2.
      Dena :icon_hi:

Comment

I honestly can't remember the last movie I saw in a theater. I'd rather spend that money on something tangible - like fabric!
        Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Comment

I can't remember the last time I went to a movie.....the last movie I watched was at home and the name of it was Avatar...so you can see it has been quite some time...at least 10 years or more since I went out to a movie...too crowded for me and there is always someone sitting in front of me who is taller and I have trouble seeing the screen...so I think it was back in the middle 90's since I have seen a movie in a theater!

Comment

My husband just reminded me it was sometime around 1998, we went to see Something About Mary. I was thinking it was Bambi back in 1986ish but he has the steel trap mind, I forgot that one.
            Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

I believe it has been about 3 years since I saw a movie in a theater, but I can't honestly even remember what or when exactly. We do Redbox DVD's at home. Guess we are cheap and love to be comfortable!

Comment

Congrats to knitandtink!! What a great prize!!

I went to see a movie just a few weeks ago with my daughter. We saw Monster's University. No quilts involved, but I have to admit, though I loved the movie, my mind did drift a time or two to ponder just which pattern I would use with the "Flirt" Jelly Roll I had just purchased from MSQC!
                Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

It has been awhile ... lets see ... I believe that it was War Horse. Congrats.

Comment

It's been a long time since we went to the movie theater. We watch Netflix

Comment

I can't remember the last movie I went to. I know it was something I took my grandchildren to.
                      Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Comment

We saw The Heat about a month ago. I laughed until my stomach hurt!
                        ---Susan---

"When life gives you scraps - make a quilt!"

Comment

I'm very sad to say but it's been so long I can't remember the last movie I went to. And I really like to go to the movies but its like pulling teeth to get the DH to go. I should just go by myself.
                          ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Congratulations knitandtink! I can't remember the last time I went to the theater. I don't like crowds and prefer to watch movies at home.
                            Dawn
                            A bed without a quilt is like a sky without stars.

Comment

Go once a week in winter - nice and warm and only $8 including coffee and biscuits. Take the grandchidren on most of the holiday breaks and its usually a 3D cartoon. Last grownup films we saw were re-runs of popular oldies - James Bond, Hitchcock, Hotel Marigold and Red Dog!
                              Jane

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com.au

Comment

I think the last movie I saw was Silver Linings Playbook and before that was The Help. I don't go to very many in the theatre......too expensive. The Help was a good movie and a great book........Silver Linings movie was okay.
                                "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                                Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Working...
                                X