This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giveaway Week 121 Aug 23rd - 30th

Congratulations to knitandtink! You've just won 1000 Quilters Cash Points to do with as you please! I recommend shopping but I usually do!

What fun! I love opinions! Off the quilters topic, watched a movie at the theater for the first time in ages! Don't know about you guys, but I love movies and going out! It just never seems to happen! Why is the perfect storm of circumstances required just to get me out of the house? I don't know.

Anyhow, I'm asking you, when was the last time you went out to see a movie? If this needs to be quilter related maybe you took a blanket with you people get cold in the theater right?

To enter the game just hit the reply to thread button at the top or bottom of this page and answer the question! You only get one entry per contest round. A winner will be chosen by random selection in about a week to win our next 1000 Quilters Cash Points!
    Then watch your private messages cause I might be sending one your way!
    To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Re: Giveaway Week 121 Aug 23rd - 30th

Congrats Knitandtink!

I don't honestly remember the last movie I went o see in the theaters. I usually wait and buy them on DVD. We have a huge movie collection. Maybe it was the Bourne Identity. I do remember almost jumping out of my seat when the guy crshed through the window.
    K is for Karen 😊​ Albuquerque, NM..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

Congratulation Knitandtink !!
      So The Movie The Butler Wednesday
      Angela

Comment

We usually watch them on DVD as well; occasionally see them at the theatre. The last one we saw was The Lone Ranger movie; it was strange, but then Johnny Depp was in it. We liked it!
        Congrats to Knitandtink! Happy shopping!
        :icon_wave: Linda
        "Home is where they love you"

Comment

It's been a long time - downside of having three young kids. I think the last movie was 'The Hobbit'. Husband and I were so disappointed.

Comment

don't usually do movies either last I can remember was spiderman movie.
            sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
            Time spent with cats is never wasted.
            Sigmund Freud

Comment

The last movie I saw at a movie theater was "The Croods" in 3D with DD and DH. The first 3D movie I had ever seen and didn't likeit much. The movie itself was OK. As far as being cold in a theater; not much....
              Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

The Lone Ranger, about a month ago. But that was the first movie I saw since The Help about 3 years ago!!!

Comment

Mostly we watch at home. We get movies all the time. Last out to theater? Too long ago to remember.
                  SandyWhite
                  Ocala, Florida
                  http://handpiecing.blogspot.com

Comment

A little over a month ago saw The Gatsby with Leonardo D
                    Wendy
                    http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

My husband and I just saw the movie Jack Reacher, with Tom Cruise, on our Alaskan Cruise. There was a movie screen on the top level of the ship. It was hard to see the movie since it doesn't get very dark in Alaska but it was fun. We cuddled under a blanket but it was a cheapie fleece provided by the cruise line, not a comfy quilt!
                      Robin
                      My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

I am so happy about winning today. I've never won anything before. Extra nice, since I've been up since 4.a.m. sick. Think it's under control. Haven't been able to sit up more than 2-3 minutes, but wanted to check my email and there it was - winner's notification!
                        Knitters will recognize my name as a knitting term. I have lots of yarn stashed, and am just beginning to quilt - so this will definitely work for me.

Comment

Congratulations knitandtink!!

I do not remember when was the last time. It might have been Eat, Love, Pray. Hubby is dying to go to the drive-in before they shut down for the season. We have one more weekend left. And yes, there is still a drive-in around these parts.
                          Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Saw Despicable Me 2 in July with the grandkids. Saw Monsters University also, I laughed out loud at that one!

Comment

Congrats Knitandtink!

The last movie I saw in a theater was "The Help" when it came out a couple of years ago. A group of coworkers went to the matinee after work. It was a good movie!
                              *~* Myrna *~*
                              *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Working...
                              X