X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nidan_07
    replied
    Re: Giveaway Week 118 Aug 5th - 9th

Well, I have not one.....but 3 orders on their way to me next week from M*. Have them coming via my husband's business partner who is currently in the USA for 6 months. He is coming home next week to Australia for 1 week and is bringing my new play stuff with him. He has been really gracious in doing this for me, because I think I may have taken up about half of his travel baggage allowance. Can't wait to get it all!!! wooohhhoooo!!!! I have had to ring the girls at M* to make sure that t gets there before he leaves, and they have been so helpful. Makes a big difference when you don't have to pay for shipping - means you get to spend that money on more fabric instead.

Leave a comment:

• edwina
    replied

I will be celebration my wedding anniversary on the 12th of August. In Scotland were I grew up this is known as the glorious 12th and is the first day of the grouse shooting lol .My fabulous husband has bought me a brand new sewing machine a janome quilting companion .I feel like its Christmas everyday I sit down to quilt .A big Thank you to my husband for such an amazing anniversary present . Happy quilting everyone

Leave a comment:

• xtcinla
    replied

I'm working on my first ever on-point quilt and it is looking GOOD!! Also, had one of my best days ever last week - went to the Long Beach Quilt Festival with hubby, then we headed over to Gladstone's and had a nice leisurely lunch outside overlooking the water. It was one of those "I'll always remember this day" kind of day!

Leave a comment:

• LynneLeavell
    replied

Any time I can sit down at my sewing machine and work on something and be productive is a happy time for me here lately.

Leave a comment:

• Marebear
    replied

I am happily putting together a baby quilt for my niece - she is expecting a girl

Leave a comment:

• quiltedmemory
    replied

My first project was a t-shirt/memory quilt for my grandson made out of his fathers clothes. My happiest moment was when i saw how happy he was and wrapped up in it right away.

Leave a comment:

• CyndyK
    replied

My happy project is my yellow, orange, and pink batik quilt made of large tumblers. I finished it earlier this summer, and it still makes me feel good all over to look at it.

Cyndy K

Leave a comment:

• Sherry's Notions
    replied

My happy thought for the moment "Quilting is my Therapy". I'm blessed to have found this hobby and such good friends on this site.

Leave a comment:

• sewsoft
    replied

A happy moment that happened was I found my daughter snuggled up with her quilt that I made her about 6 years ago. It was a special moment because it shows me that she loves quilts just as much as I do. She has a lot of well, blankets and she loves her quilt the most. That's my girl!

Leave a comment:

• brunswickborn
    replied

My happiest quilting moment was spending time with my six year old grandson while he laid out the squares for his quilt that I am making. Watching him arrange the colors and patterns was Priceless!

Leave a comment:

• Peachy
    replied

I have a new long arm! My wonderful DH bought me an APQS Millenium for my "presents" this year (birthday, 20th anniv, Christmas, Mother's Day)....I won't be asking for a single thing more (maybe some bobbins or thread, lol). A very happy quilty summer!

Leave a comment:

• MadLilNatsGran
    replied

When my daughter was a little girl she asked me once why I didn't make quilts and I explained to her that I didn't know how, but I promised her that when she grew up and got married I would make her a quilt. My beautiful daughter, Mandy, got married on July 6th and I am proud to say that with the helpful guidance of my best friend and some tutorials from Jenny Doan, I made my first quilt and presented it to my daughter and son-in-law as a wedding gift.

Leave a comment:

• deedles
    replied

Whoo Hoo...finally found a pattern that is going to work with my Berenstein Bear jelly roll! That is GOOD news.

Dee

Leave a comment:

• Monique
    replied

Congratulations you two. WOOHOO!!

I was thrilled to finally finish the dresden plate quilt I am making for my son and daughter-in-law for Christmas. It is hand quilted and I want to enter it in the our fair this year. This is a big deal for me.

Leave a comment:

• MiscMorgan
    replied

I'm happy that I have a ton of projects to do this week, and all of them are completely different. No boredom for me

Leave a comment:

Working...
X