This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giveaway Week 5 - February 4, 2011

Congratulations to LynneLeavell! You won the Flowers For Thee Pattern by Pieces From My Heart! So many amazing stories! Lynne's has been a lifetime of destiny I think!

I wanted to let you know about some slight updating that we've done to the rules posted under the thread titled
    - INTRODUCING THE WEEKLY GIVEAWAY!!! Things are basically the same but here's the rundown -

Giveaways will still be as weekly as possible
    Simply respond to the current giveaway thread to be entered
    (We're making them stickies so they're always at the top!)
    Rules state that you have until thursday at midnight to respond to the current Giveaway thread
    (But I'll include anyone who responds before I post the new thread even if it's after midnight! Don't tell the YSGLCG!)
    The newest addition is with Quilters Cash! Quilting friends who are not residents of the US or Canada previously could not win but we will now offer Quilters Cash as a prize to those wonderful International Quilters! US and Canada residents may also request Quilters Cash in place of the current prize if they win.

That's it if there are any other questions feel free to let us know! For now I have a question for you! Chocolate or fabric? I've been going round and round with my husband trying to decide what I want for the upcoming holiday. Really good Sees Candies chocolates or Fabric... Aaah I'm dying!

Why don't you try and win both! Tell me which one you'd choose to be entered to win a yard of Bella Solids Chocolate Yardage by Moda- sku# 9900-41
    To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Re: Giveaway Week 5 - February 4, 2011

Oh no! Chocolate or fabric - what a choice - but I like the way you all put them together! In the long run, I would choose fabric - but, if there is a chocolate bar close, all bets are off!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS, LYNN!!

I would definitely take the fabric over chocolate . . . unless it was a chocolate liqueur.

Naw, I'd take a chocolate colored Moda fabric.
      Last edited by Sandy Navas; February 4, 2011, 06:44 PM. Reason: Add congrats.
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Ooooof, that's a hard one. I would have to go for fabric although my husband already thinks I have enough fabric so he would probably buy me chocolate (so he could have some too!!!)

Monique
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

My DH is like Moniques. He would want the chocolate.

I will choose the fabric! Love those chocolate colors.

Hugs,
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
          http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
          http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

I'd take fabric!!! Why? More fabric = more projects. More chocolate = more pounds. Dang sure don't need the pounds!

Comment

Congratulations, Lynne!

Quite obvious these ladies have a more serious addiction than first realized!
              No doubt about it...FABRIC of course.

Comment

Congratulations Lynn!!! Fabric of course because unfortunately I am allergic to chocolateYes girls I am allergic....IT MAKES MY THIGHS SWELL!!!! HA HA LOL GOTCHA!!!

Comment

hmmmm.....bigger pants? or bigger stash? FABRIC!!
                  If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by RFREE View Post
                    IT MAKES MY THIGHS SWELL!!!! HA HA LOL GOTCHA!!!
                    You had me on that one . . . Let's see, 1 for you, 0 for me.
                    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Is there anything else....Fabric!!!
                      Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Congratulations, Lynn !!!!
                        Knowing my sweetie, he would get me the fabric & the chocolates .

Comment

I'm on weight watcher's! My husband has a stash of chocolate that he keeps hidden from me. Not long ago he pulled out some fudge he bought at Harrod's Dept. Store and I broke down and had a piece that was a little over 1/2 an inch square. After eating it I checked the points! 3 points for that tiny piece of fudge! Yikes!!!!! To give perspective to those who know nothing about points - I'm only allowed 29 points for an entire 24 hours. FABRIC!!! (Even though I have enough fabric to sew on through 2 life times.)
                          Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

See's is one of my favorite but Im going to have to go for the FABRIC. Im on weight watchers as well
                            Patrice

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
                              You had me on that one . . . Let's see, 1 for you, 0 for me.
                              Sorry Sandy I just couldn't resist . I was feeling kinda goofy last night. Lotta chocolate make a lotta Rhonda... couldn't resist that either. ha ha

Comment

Working...
                              X