This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back at it!!!!

Okay Ladies (and maybe a few Gents) we are back with the fabric free for all. {sorry about the absence. We didn't mean to let it get away from us, summer is busy with babies and such, but we won't let it happen again ops:}
    Let's not waste anytime.... The question for this week is: What is the project/pattern you have coming up next!?!? With summer being as busy as it has, we all have something in the lineup, so what's been on the shelf calling your name?

The prize for the random winner this week will be a brand new, hot off the press, Missouri Star Quilt Co tote bag.
    [attachment=0:3bgafdpg]DSC00021.JPG[/attachment:3bgafdpg]

We will pick a winner next Friday! So good luck, and get talking!

Re: Back at it!!!!

what *don't* I have calling my name is more like it...

I have a baby quilt to get moving on....
    table runners for christmas...
    keeping up with the monthly block club at my LQS...
    several patterns that are crying out to be made from my stash...
    a sewing swap that I'm making lap quilts and something else that will be determined...

and anything else that catches my fancy and distracts me!!
    Michele

Comment

After I finish another mystery quilt, I really want to start an off-set pineapple quilt, probably 6 inches!
      And until then I hope I don't come across other projects, that are just too good to pass...
      Thank you for the opportunity!

Comment

I have to put borders on two lap quilts that I am making. Hopefully, I will have them ready for quilting soon. I would like to make a string quilt with all my scraps from the last three quilts I have made. We will see! I have gotten lazy over the summer and have spent way too much time outside. The weather here has been sooooo nice. Only 70 and 80's. We are getting our first 90+ day this Sunday. Can't wait to see the tutorials that are coming in September!
        Niki

Comment

I recently purchased a dresden plate ruler and Louise charm pack....after I finish up my current project I'd like to work on that. But gosh, between this finish and then one never knows about my distraction to yet another project!

Comment

k, I bought the Arcadia Jelly Roll and can't wait to get started on making my very first quilt ever! Wish I was closer so you guys could help!

Comment

Right off the bat I need to finish a pillowcase for a friend who has cancer...She loves the feel of cotton!

Then a quilt top for myself!!!

Comment

Having way too many projects under-way, and only a couple of Have-To's, I'm fiddling with some smaller projects so I can work on improving my hand quilting.. no 12 to the inch for me in THIS lifetime, I'd just like the ones I do get into that inch to be all alike
                I'm on my 2nd project with the circles, just doing 8 or 10 smaller ones (8") and really bright fabric ..
                Also I have KITS made up with patterns and fabric choices (some are even cut!) so when the summer is over and I am more focused, I have my do-to list all ready. (Those plastic bags from drapes and sheets and shower curtains are ready made for this recylcling, little pockets for labels are even right on the front. and I wish I had stock in the Zip Lock type bags companies .. LOL ..
                summer is a good time to get things ferreted out of the stash cupboard and perhaps add a few things needed to make them just perfect, personalized for gifts ..
                If you can't see it riding by on a fast horse - it ain't there.

Comment

I'm hoping to work on some small art quilts.

Comment

I have three table runners to finish. Then I'm on to a darling baby quilt and a quilted tote bag. I only need a little more time...

Comment

I have completed the table runner and placemat that I made with the charms I bought a couple weeks ago at the shop. Now I am making a quilt for Kirsten, my granddaughter, third Birthday. It is with Butterfly Fling Flannel and other flannels I have put together. Now I just need something for the back. I also need to start the stacked coin quilt I am planning. I may have to make another trip to the MSQC Shop to see what new and to share my recent projects with the girls. I will be busy for the next few weeks sewing.

Happy quilting!!
                      Happy Quilting
                      Daniela

http://pinkquotidian.blogspot.com/

Comment

So nice to have gotten out of town for a week but I agree, its great to be "Back At It". I'm looking forward to putting the heat and humidity behind me and start on fall/winter projects. With our schools starting mid week I hope everyone's had a happy and safe summer!

Comment

I need to get back to piecing the Civil War Love Letter quilt. I started in the spring but got very distracted. I am hand piecing all 120+ blocks and then will hand quilt!

Comment

Working...
                          X