This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week 13- More, please!

Congrats, Congrats to Rougealar! You're the winner of the Zippity Doo-Dah Charm Pack! It's fabulous and the 4th of July is right around the corner so I hope you love it!

So, here's the deal folks... I love fabric. You love fabric. We all love fabric. So for this week, I want to know what designer keeps you wanting more. Whose next line are you anxiously awaiting?! I can't get enough of Anna Maria Horner. All those brights... soooo pretty!

I could name about 12 million more, but I'll leave that you. This would be a great topic to share pictures with for those extra entries! Even if you can't find images of a new line, share an old one that made you fall in love and let us all enjoy some pretty fabric to look at and dream of making things out of!

Prize this week = one fun and happy Clementine Charm Pack by Me & My Sister

Good Luck Ladies!

Re: Week 13- More, please!

I love Nancy Halverson's fabrics. I just finished her "Be Attitudes" quilt, and find that her fabrics make great scrap pieces for almost any look. I also love those beautiful, bright colors of "Me and My Sister". My very first quilt was made with their "Butterfly Fling" fabric, so a "Clementine" charm pack would be a great gift!

Comment

I know it's kind of trendy, but I can't get enough of Heather Ross. I love the rich colors of her designs, and the balance between whimsical and simplicity. I have fabrics from the Lightning Bugs collection (the plainer stuff like the stripes and polka dots plus some florals) but I dig the tadpoles too. The newest collection is sweet. I have to imagine that there was an oversight in contract signing somewhere to bring about the upcoming hiatus in her fabric design. She is so popular, I can't imagine how much money that company she dealt with could have paid her to make it worth it to "not compete". In five years or however long that contract is good for, I hope she comes out with ten new collections and knocks our socks off!

Comment

THANK YOU Oh I'm so excited I won. Thank you very much for having these contest As I've said I'm just starting out but I've bought several charm packs and the one I like best is Fresh, but I don't know who the designer is off hand. I have to start paying attention to these things.
        Diane

Comment

Congrats to rougealar!!! I tend to be drawn to everything Deb Strain has. I also like Lila Tueller. But really there are soo many that I like, I could keep on listing.
          sigpic www.seejaysnotes.blogspot.com

Comment

There are way too many designers that are favorites. You could easily see that by looking in my stash closet. I tend too lean towards designers that have reproduction, tea dye, aged and antiqued look. But as of late am finding that I love working with fabrics not typically in my stash like Swanky, Nostalgia to name a few.

Comment

One of my favorite designers right now is Lizzy House. That Lizzy Dish was absolutely amazing and now she has the Red Letter Day. It's so bright and cheerful and also versatile . I think I need to make something out of that soon.

Comment

I absolutely love Me and My Sisters Design lines http://www.meandmysisterdesigns.com/default.asp
                My favorite is Butterfly Fling, I have almost stock piled every single fabric in that line. MMS will have a new line called Birdie out in Sept '09. I love each design line they have.
                I have in my stash,
                Butterfly Fling
                Strawberry Lemonade
                Sweet Baby Jane

My next challenge is to find the daisy fabrics in Spring Fling line.
                The colors and designs all just POP at you.

If you go to the link MMSD offer free(yes, I said FREE) download patterns
                here is the one for Clementine http://www.meandmysisterdesigns.com/...clementine.pdf
                Darling pinwheel, I may have to give it a try......

Happy Quilting
                Happy Quilting
                Daniela

http://pinkquotidian.blogspot.com/

Comment

I am new but can't wait to get startede on the me and my sister pattern butterfly fling. I also like a lot of their patterns that are bright and colorful. I can't wait to discover other ones.

Mary form NC

Comment

I like the Cotton Blossoms line by Camille Roskelley. I picked the Daughter line and made two quilts from her Cotton Blossoms jelly rolls. Beautiful fabric!

Comment

Originally posted by momtomms
                      I am new but can't wait to get startede on the me and my sister pattern butterfly fling. I also like a lot of their patterns that are bright and colorful. I can't wait to discover other ones.

Mary form NC

Quick Quilts Magazine has a really cute Butterfly Fling pattern in their lastest issue(July 2009) called Ziggity Zag. If you like trianges ...well then, you will be set. Enjoy!!
                      Happy Quilting
                      Daniela

http://pinkquotidian.blogspot.com/

Comment

I am looking at a couple of different new fabrics right now. But I really like the "Beach Birdies" from Sew Treasured. Living at the beach, these birds are bright and colorful and will make a great quilt for the chilly nights by the water.

Comment

I like Sandy Gervais and Jo Morton. Actually--I like LOTS of designers!

Comment

I love Michele D'Amore of Marcus, I like Fig Tree for Moda (is it Jane Figeuroa?) , I like Sandy Gervais for Moda, I like Tanya Whelan, Sandi Henderson.

Did you ask for one???? :?

Comment

I like Heather Baily "pop garden" and "Ginseng" by Joel Dewbery. I like the bright colors. It is a total departure from the soft, romantic, shabby chic prints that I enjoy using.

Niki

Comment

Working...
                              X