X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week 12- Playing Favorites!

Hey All!Whew... it's good to be back!

Let's all do a little dance for golferants because she's this week's winner! A gorgeous Collections for a Cause CP will be headed your way soon! Congratulations!

Now for this week's topic, I want to know what's been your Favorite Deal of the Day so far?! What do you want to see more of on sale? What can you not resist buying?

Me personally, I'm a sucker for those $1.95 charm packs.... nothing better! Well, except for free charm packs... so in honor of that... this week's prize is one super fantastic Zippity Doo Dah Charm Pack!

Good luck all!

Re: Week 12- Playing Favorites!

congrats golferant!! you're going to love that pack!!
    Michele

Comment

Jelly Rolls all the way!!!! When those Jelly Rolls come up for 14.95 I about die! :shock: Those are the deals I love! :P
      To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Comment

Congrats Golferants, lucky you!
        Deal of the day, ummmm well honestly I love them all they are such amazing deals. But I'm a charm pack lover so lets go for them. Actually I like jelly rolls too and honeybuns, layers cakes, any fabric at all really........

Comment

Yay!! Thank you so much! I'm so excited to receive my charm pack...lucky me!

I'd have say that my favorite items to find on the "Deal of the Day" would have to be either the charm packs or the jelly rolls...I look forward to them the most.

Thanks again!

Angie

Comment

Originally posted by Debs
            Congrats Golferants, lucky you!
            Deal of the day, ummmm well honestly I love them all they are such amazing deals. But I'm a charm pack lover so lets go for them. Actually I like jelly rolls too and honeybuns, layers cakes, any fabric at all really........
            I agree with Debs. I like all the fabrics in general. My only requested would be to allow 2 charms packs as the total number that could be ordered as deal of the day.

Niki

Comment

I love to see what will be up on Fat Tuesday. I am waiting for those polka dots. I should just go by the store and buy some FQ. I am starting a new quilt this weekend, eventhough I promised my husband to put up my sewing stuff.
              Well that just will not happen now. Ok off the to city to fetch said husband from the airport. Ahhhh no sewing this morning. Maybe I can sneek in a little shopping.
              Happy Saturday!!
              Happy Quilting
              Daniela

http://pinkquotidian.blogspot.com/

Comment

This one is easy smeasy .........I got 6, count em, 6 charm packs for my favorite Daily Deal. They came with an awesome persoanlized note and a smiley face and in very good time. Oh by the way I got B-Day money to spend at MSQC. How cool is that?????? Is anybody jealous??????? : :P I have a wonderful husband and a very special cousin!!!!!! So I will see you soon Sarah!
                sigpic www.seejaysnotes.blogspot.com

Comment

I love charm packs!!! I have my first jelly roll and I am sure I will love it as soon as I figure out what the heck to do with it :roll:

Comment

I am lovin' me some cake layers... but I love the charm pack deals too... so yeah... I think I love them all!
                    ps... did I mention I give you lovin' on a regular basis on my blog... I need some lovin' in return.
                    Keep on Crafting!
                    ~Kimberly

Comment

charm packs and jelly rolls, I love the ones I got!

Comment

I only found your site today but it is already my favourite. I'd have to say I'm looking forward to seeing the deal of the day!

Comment

The jelly rolls alway look good to me!

Comment

Originally posted by novice quilter
                            Oh by the way I got B-Day money to spend at MSQC. How cool is that?????? Is anybody jealous??????? : :P I have a wonderful husband and a very special cousin!!!!!! So I will see you soon Sarah!
                            I must apologize...........Am I bragging here?????? I was just so excited. Please forgive me! I didn't realize how this could be taken until I read it today.
                            sigpic www.seejaysnotes.blogspot.com

Comment

[quote=novice quilter]
                              Originally posted by "novice quilter":2j5l258j
                              Oh by the way I got B-Day money to spend at MSQC. How cool is that?????? Is anybody jealous??????? : :P I have a wonderful husband and a very special cousin!!!!!! So I will see you soon Sarah!
                              I must apologize...........Am I bragging here?????? I was just so excited. Please forgive me! I didn't realize how this could be taken until I read it today.[/quote:2j5l258j]

not bragging at all!! can't wait to hear about all the goodies you get with your birthday money! :mrgreen:
                              Michele

Comment

Working...
                              X